Have you ever cheated on your significant other?

have you ever cheated on your boyfriend, girlfriend? Wife, husband? If so why? obviously you went through with it, but did you regret it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I emotionally cheated on a boyfriend without even realizing it. He and I came from very different backgrounds (his family was well off, he never struggled or had to deal with mental illness. While my family was below the poverty line, everything I ever had I fought for and I coped with depression and PTSD) so he was hard to go to for advice or comfort because he didn't understand any of my problems. But when I found another guy who HAD gone through it all and then some-- I constantly turned to him when I was having a hard time.

• I'm in the same situation. I feel as though I'm being unfaithful without all of the contact and whatnot.

• He's a person that doesn't like to hear "negativity". So its hard to tell him about things a lot of the time without him viewing it that way. Not to mention things seem to flow through one ear and out the other... He knows I talk to an old guy friend... But not who in particular. He really doesn't care for this friend of mine, hasn't since I met him even though we were friends long before our relationship. If he were to know exactly who it is I talk to he would be outraged

• Tell him to be more supportive, and to just let you vent. The sooner you get it out the sooner you will feel better and move on to being happy. He doesn't have to give advice, he doesn't have to say anything-- just listen. And if he doesn't attempt to be supportive-- tell him that he's driving you to talk to someone else-- and that it might not be someone he cares for. If he gets mad at you for trying to unwind and get things off your chest he definitely has some growing up to do. His concern should be making you happy and making sure you're feeling okay. It shouldn't matter if you talk to him, a friend or a doctor. You deserve to vent and have someone listen

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't and I don't ever intend to do it.

• I ask a question kind of similar.. Only being I was the one cheated on. My ex and I were together for 9 years. I tried everything. Always doing everything I possibly could to make her happy. But for her I think it was a form of entertainment, maybe excitement... I gave was good to her! I pleased her sexually. In almost every way possible. Still was not enought.. So even now I don't not really know why she did it. All I know is that I did everything I could..

• I'm very sorry. That must be extremely difficult for you. Nine years is a chunk of your life. How are you coping?

• Well then good for you! Do you feel that your well being has improved drastically?

• Drastic improvement is a understatement!!! Let me put it this way. Most people that I rarely see. Hardly recognize me. That's how much this have change for the better!! I have spent my single time reflecting on myself. Trying to improve what need improvement. And trying to grasp the good so I can never ever make the same mistakes again.. I am very much in to self improvement. Even when I was down. I really don't want to say what exactly over a public forum. But I am happy for where I have come from. Where I am now and where my future will lead. Because it can't really get any worse than it was. Only better...

What Girls Said 2