HOW would YOU feel if the person you're dating, is dating other people?

So how would you feel about that. Keep in mind that you're both not in a serious relationship, you're just dating, getting to know each other, see if something between both could work.

So how would you feel if the other person is also dating other people? Would you feel that he may not be too interested in you? Or would you find it totally fine?

Please be honest :)

I haven't been in this particular situation, but I was just curious to see if other people have been, and to know how they felt, or those who haven't experienced this, how would they feel.
Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not been in that situation (Not that I am aware of) but if I were to be aware of it, I would not feel so great. I would definitely take it the wrong way, I wouldn't feel special.

• Why? What would you think about him?

• Ok ok, don't get mad hahaha I respect your opinion. I will also feel the same way as you :)

• I am not mad :P

What Girls Said 3

• Dating is about exploring your options until you find someone you are capable with.
    I wouldn't take it the wrong way, he is exploring his options.
    I would be doing the same unless we made it official.

• i wouldn't date someone who wasn't into me fully.

• Not even if you're still getting to know each other? Maybe later on he will be fully into you.

• no. i'm not that sort of person. i wouldn't halfass 3 different relationships at once, and i hope he wouldn't do the same either. i mean... how hard can it be to tell if you like someone or not? it's so obvious to me when i like someone.

• I don't date but I was dating and the person I was dating who dates other people then I wouldn't date that person and I would date some one else

What Guys Said 3

• its pretty normal for me. might be my area.

• It'd kinda hurt actually, I couldn't deal with that.
    I know I'm a teenager but I'm not looking to just mess around.

• I couldn't do that. I'd get jelly.