Is it good if you make your boyfriend jealous?

well i sent a pic to him with one of my guy friend and i dont know if he got mad or jealous was it a bad idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Making someone jealous that way is just stupid, sorry, but it's my opinion. You sound like an immature girl that just doesn't trust his guy so he tries to make him jealous to see if he likes you.
    It's of a coward to do it with a picture, when you're not even in front of him. Making your guy jealous in a fun way is totally fine unless you cross the line, but the way you did it is just dirty.
    I think you should break up with him, because your relationship seems like it has no future.

Sorry if I'm being too hostile, but I just think it's so stupid.

• no dont be sorry ur actually right , yepp this isn't going anywhere guess ima be a little mature and break up in person not online thnx tho

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 3

• Just because a guy is in the photo shouldn't be a reason to be jealous. If you're using the guy to make him jealous though that is manipulative behavior and he should stay away from you as you are a toxic person for doing so.

• Sometimes you need to make your partner jealous but not too much , in order to remind them that you are special , Tbh some guys easily get bored if the girl is too nice and easy to get. All the best :)

• Why would you want to do that

• cuz it was spontaneous i sent the pic on snap to everyone

• i sure do like him a lot but iam not sure if thats mutual :s

• AleEurope pretty much summed it up. maintaining a relationship has its own stresses and is hard enough without someone having to play these type of games.

What Girls Said 5

• A jealous man is an insecure man. An insecure man is a man who cheats.

• No! Don't play the jealousy game... It never ends well...

• Yes it was I just brokeup with my girlfriend over a year of dating for doing that that isn't cool at all to play people's heart like that bad girl

• In my opinion it's good, but just don't take it too far to where you cheat on him. Just do it a little now and then so that way he knows he is not dating someone who could never find another boyfriend if you get what I'm saying.

• I mean, you could just a LITTLE bit, teasing and to him to his face followed by a reassurance that you love him- the one and only, personally I find it cute when a guy are a LITLLE bit jealous, it makes me want to kiss and laugh and tease him all at the same time.

But i dont think its a good idea to go overboard e. g. if ur guy friend was kissing you thats bad, and its especially not good when his jealousy stems from an external source aka not you