Is it possible to love someone only after a month of dating?

So this girl and I have been dating for about a month a half. She said she's in love with me. I treat her well but it kind of scared me that she said it so fast. She has self esteem issues but she's gorgeous. Mostly due to her ex that she dated for about 3-4 years cheated on her with so many different women (womanizer).

It sucks because that was her first love and her first sexual partner and he ragged her so many times, tnen sweet talked his way back in (he's a typical pretty boy athlete) since then it seemed that she couldn't get a decent relationship going.

The next guy she dated was crazy and the other just had sex with her and never spoke to her again. My question is: can she actually love me or just love the thought of me because she's one of those types who isn't happy if she isn't in a committed relationships. Any advice would help. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, it's possible. A month can be a long time. Some people fall in love more easily than others. Love is intoxicating. Some people are in love with love. Not everyone is a cold fish (which is not meant as an insult). I think your last sentence is probably spot on. She's probably happiest in a committed relationship. I'm the same way. Committed relationships are best in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• It is possible but based off the information you gave about her i almost feel like she loves the idea of you and wants to love so bad and wants someone to love her because of what she's been through, she needs that compfort and wants it so bad... not to say she doesn't like you or anything, im sure she does but you're the first giy to come around treat her good so she thinks she loves you because all she's been shown is jerks... you know? Its hard to explain but i think you get me hopefully lol

• love needs time... she loves that you actually care about her unlike the assholes she's been dating

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so, but you know her better than I do.

It's probably a little more clear after 6 months or so.

• You can fall in love with someone in an instant. The hard part is staying in love when you find out more about them.