Why do men lead women on, why would a man act like he wants a relationship but when a women says she ready they fall back?

Like he did all the right things that made be believe that he wanted more, then when I suggest he says "right now I'm not in the space to be who u want me to be"

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that he wants to control the pace at which the relationship develops. As long as he wants you more than you want him, he is in control. Soon you start to see him as serious relationship material, and you go running after that possibility. The way he regains control is by putting on the brakes.

Think of it this way, imagine that the two of you are jogging side by side. He sets the pace. He wants you by his side, but only by his side. If you pass him, he will stop so as to make you come back to where he is. If you slow down, he will encourage you to pick up the pace but only as fast as he wants to go.

What Guys Said 4

• Because at times we realize what we are really asking for and realize we are not ready, sometimes we think that we'll probably screw up and so we end it before we can even start.

• You probably won't believe me, but most men fear that girl they're with is not the one. They won't commit if they feel like y'all relationship is at a pause, not sure you're the one, or if you trying to change him for your benefit. believe it or not but is true.

• Maybe he just runnin game. He sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. And he can see you ain't the qwik fuck type, so he played the emotional card. Besides the simple fear of commitment, I can't see what else it would be.

• ... yo! Do t ghett too physical with him for a while and see how he acts. If it makes him back off, then sex was all he wanted. If he's cool about it then he may have that fear I was talking bout. G'night.

• He may have just gotten scared.. or wasn't sure what you wanted

What Girls Said 6

• If there’s sex involved then it’s usually because he wants to get all the nookie he can without actually earning it. Otherwise I think it’s just a pitiful ego issue where the attention feeds his self-esteem or he’s just some jerk who enjoys playing games with people’s hearts and needs a better hobby.

• Well at least he was honest (eventually)... maybe who he showed you was not really him. Perhaps he was just showing you want you wanted. Maybe he doesn't want a relationship but wants to reap the benefits from a relationship. Believe what he said he is telling you the truth... he is not who you want him to be... when people show you their true colors don't try to repaint them... good luck

• Because he wanted some pussy and he either A) Realized you wouldn't put out or B) Found another girl who WOULD put out.

Or... (maybe) he just doesn't want a relationship like he seems to be saying.

• That means he only wants that pussy girl if a guy acts all like that he only wants to Fuk no serious lock down cuz if a guy falls in love and loses you it's worst than when a girl loses a guy girls cry and sob we lose our minds literally and become weak and lose the will to continue our life's for a extended period of time.(if you look at my picture no I'm not young Damnit I just look that way everyone says I look like a teen)

• Thumbs up for the question!

• That's what I'm thinking too. The thing is mine started as a casual thing I was okay with that cause I was not ready for anything serious but then he started to treat me as if we we're a couple which confused me deeply. I. Never pointed out why would he do such thing and now he has not talk to me