How to submit a good boyfriend application with call backs? (Haha...)?

If I am an attractive person, fun, with a good heart then why is it that I don't have many close friends (especially girls-- it's been hard for me to gain loyal girl friends); and why don't I have many boyfriends? Or actually I feel friend zoned by some of them, honestly!!!-- always a second option!! I asked a dude I've been kinda talking to out to sushi and drinks (didnt mean it as a date actually I wanted to get to knw him better by doing one of my favorite activities) and he kept ignoring my invite. I asked him twice like wtf. Now I'm awkward about talking to him cause I feel rejected like I won't ask him out for shit anymore and I don't know if he will ask me so what do we do? Kinda lowered my self esteem honestly.. Now I just want to avoid him cause I don't know what he wants... Anyways, I just want a boyfriend and good girl friends, but I don't know what's wrong here. I've worked before, I have certs under my belt, i have a college credits, I'm super loyal, romantic, kind, great listene, give great advice... Etc. I'm not walking around with a bad attitude like most chicks I know (and they get guys like wtf)-- why know one wants to fight for me? End rant. Help.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha can't understand that u seam like a nice person. I dont have that many mates my self. If u wana get to know me as a mate id be ok with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have requirements that you don't fit, sorry. But... Who would turn down sushi? Okay, some would but... I didn't get any reply from him. I don't understand not getting a reply- when I asked him TWICE- the night before and the evening off. I texted if he was sure he didn't want to join cause I'd be going there anyways... And he didn't respond to it!! Then a day 1/2 later he texts me about something different, like a topic change. Who disregards a text for food? I want an honest opinion! :o

• Show All
    • Ha-ha, that's cute funny and sweet :) Hope you find the perfect partner !! ^.~

• I dont know if she is perfect but I love her maturity. I know she likes me but she's not ready 4 anythin serious yet. She is in hospital atm. I worry a little. Thank u 4 the compliment I hope u find what ur lookin 4 mate :-)

What Guys Said 3

• There is no answer to this. Just have faith in yourself to find happiness and be awesome. Pretty soon you'll see things beginning to conspire the way you want them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be funny, relaxed, supportive, wear eye-catching clothes. And never say no to a coffee date. I guarantee within 12 weeks you will be with a great guy -- or your money back :^)

0|0
    0|0
    • I like this... ^.~ but honestly, who disregards a text about food? A text the night before said "are you busy tommorrow? We should get food?" He replied what did you have in mind? I said sushi, no response. Then I said , the evening the next day " I'm headed out for food and drink, sure you don't care to join?" And NOTHING!!! Then he texts me a day 1/2 later about something... Still not acknowledging my text about hanging out. Why couldn't he just said he was busy, no thanks, suggest something else, or something! Hurt my feelings cause its not like he didn't see the texts. I'm just shocked at the no reply, a no thanks would be better if he wasn't interested.

• Show All
    • We text all the damn time -.-

• Still, that doesn't mean that any particular text gets through, at least not right away, My gf's texts often come out of order.

• I feel your pain!
    Same here!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.