I'm a black female, and I have a strong attraction to white guys. I live in the south so it's sort of hard. What should I do?

I just have a strong attraction to white guys. Not that they're the only race I find attractive, it's just a preference. Anyways, I live in South Carolina. Deep South at its finest. I'm so scared to approach white guys here. You just never know. Either way, my ultimate question is, do southern guys like black women? In general, anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest, the odds are against u in the southern states, more than every other region of the USA.

But that doesn't mean it's impossible to find a white guy that's into you in that area, it will just be lower odds to find one! Happy hunting. :-D

• I would say date white guys. I've never been to the south though. It may be a lot different on the west coast. Well I know it's different here, but I would think you could still date interracially in the south.

• Some do, some don't. Dress upscale, be friendly and supportive but not too flirty. And see what develops

• Why is it hard? Many people date inter racially

• I don't think you would find it that hard at all unless you are the type to put all of your eggs in one basket.

What Girls Said 1

• Is it really hard for black women to date white me in the south? I've dated several and really just don't see what southern black girls are so scared of.