Is this Love or Lust?

So I've been talking to this guy for a little over a year now. Recently things picked up with us more because serious feelings started to get involved. The feelings were mutual and he wanted to take it a step farther. Now my issue is he's a very known guy and I feel like that can hinder things being as though I'm a extremely private person.

I find myself thinking about him daily and just wanting to spend all the time I can with him. I never real open up to guys but with him it's different. I never been in love before, I'm really happy with him and I get butterflies whenever I see him.

Is this love or lust?

*He always want me to be around him, and when we're out he always grab my butt, lol. He's always telling me funny stories and he makes me laugh

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• On your part, it is love.
    On his part, the only way to know is to hold out and see if he keeps coming around.

What Girls Said 1

• For you, it's about the butterflies in your tummy...
    For him, it's about grabbing dat ass in public..