I feel so unsure of my relationship?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, he's a lovely person and does make me happy. We aren't really that romantic anymore and it upsets me since I know it's down to me being uncertain and how I am. I can't tell if it's a phase or if it's something that is for the long run. He always tells me he's in love with me and I'm his soulmate but I don't feel that, it hurts because I'm not sure if I am in love, I'd say I see him more as a best friend. He has really brought me out of my shell because of my anxiety and depression and helped me deal with the death of a close family member a few weeks ago and I hate to think of losing him for good because of me not having romantic feelings for him at this moment.

I feel like my feelings could be down to the things that have gone on in my life over the past couple of months that have maybe took the shine away from the relationship but I feel guilty for continuing the relationship since I know I'm not myself and I can't give him the love he deserves, I have no idea what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just take a break. Find a side kick and clear zeee mind :) Who really gives a fuck? Lifes too shit. Get all the ass...