How can I get over a crush?

I like a guy but I think he likes someone else. Doesn't sit next to me in class anymore sits with another girl. When he walked past me in class to go to his new sit my heart broke. I could see his friend smiling at the door applauding him. Even though we aren't friends or anything I don't get why I liked him in the first place. :P I did this to myself. Today in class someone took my sit and I ended up sittig right across from him we have two classes together this isn't the one he changed sits in. I tried my best not to look at him but I kept getting glancing from him whenever I did something and he was looking a my shoes a lot probably just bored. I wish I could get over this :(.

:/ He was sitting with his friends the whole time. They play baseball together at our college :P. Now I feel silly. The feelings aren't strong anymore but I still like him. I wish I could ask if he would be interested in getting to know me better. I doubt it though...
His friend was at the door another baseball player joking with the other guys inside >_<

Most Helpful Guy

• Music tends to sooth the wound pretty well for me.
    Crush the flames TO THE GROUND.

• lol I'm listening to music now only helps a little :P

• You're right I'll just find the right song and it will help me through the day. Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 3

• “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”
    Tupac Shakur

• It passes on it's own.

• No idea! I'm not even trying to get over this one!

What Girls Said 7

• Eventually you just... do. I don't get actual, swoony, I-love-this-person-so-much-even-though-I-barely-know-his-name, crushes often (I can count on one hand how many I've had in my albeit short lifetime), but I did have one over the summer, and goodness, was that awful. For a long while, even after I realized he liked my best friend and technically stopped crushing on him, I still got little disturbingly fairy-like floating on air feelings whenever I saw his dumb face. But after a while (a long while), you just do. It just happens. You can finally look at the guy and not get a crooked stalker smile on your face anymore.

• This is the first time this has happened to me. I usually don't have theses kind of crushes at all. :P That's why I wonder why I even liked him in the first place.

• Yeah, most crushes don't really make much sense. I'm glad I rarely get them. It sure does suck when I do. It feels like cupid popped out of thin air and stuck one of his dang arrows up my butt. I then spend months trying to dig the sucker out. And when I finally do there's still a scar that takes a while to fully heal.

• I get you, crushing sucks. What I do is repeat reasons (in my head) why I shouldn't like them, like "he's to old and fat an gross" lol but really,

It has yet to work.
    :,(

• I'm trying to do that myself, asker. It's not easy.

• Start talking to him, you'll realize he's not that great after all.

• It passes on on its own. Just concentrate on something else. You will not to even realize.

• try to go out with your friends and have fun.

• Focus on what you want to do in life, you'll forget fast that's how i do it.