Can a girl get frustrated if you do not make a move on her?

Can a girl get frustrated if you do not make a move on her and how can you fix the situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I guess, my friend who was a potential boyfriend (now bf) used to propose me now and then, I normaly used to joke around 'cause I never wanted a relationship with him, but once I realized he is a nice guy, and I feel comfortable around him, but at that point I wished he could make the first move, so I could cooperate. Lol And yeah I was little frustrated. Some girls who are shy will definitely be frustrated, many girls who aren't that shy won't be I guess 'cause they can make the first move.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! It is very possible for a girl to get frustrated. The best thing to do is make a move on her. That'll cheer her up for sure! ^-^

• Ya its very often for girls bcoz they want guys to make first move bcoz guys have to carry girl not vice versa

What Guys Said 1

• Yes she can. The more she likes a guy the more she is likely to get frustrated. She may also feel confused and even hurt, upset and rejected. If it is a guy she is sexually attracted to she may even feel sexually frustrated to.