Online relationship getting too serious?

I went on this online chat to just talk to people from around the world.. I got a message from a nice guy from the US and we started talking, after a few days we exchanged numbers and started texting, it was very flirty and also got pretty sexual at times.. But for me it was all for laughs. Now he's talking about coming to see me and sends me a message every few hours.. I don't feel too comfortable with the whole thing, but I feel like I gave him the wrong impression.. I'm still dating and meeting new guys while he keeps telling me how much he wants to see me and all sorts of things that put a lot of pressure on me.. He also has my Facebook where he likes all my pictures and posts.. I just don't know what to do! Its too late to just erase him from my life and I really don't want to be rude, but I don't feel anything for him and generally not interested I just want out, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• SO you tell him the truth about how you feel. And it's not "too late" to erase him.

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest with him and tell him how you're feeling and that you're not comfortable with it

What Girls Said 1

• You got yourself into this mess. Why are you afraid of telling him the truth?