How do u know a girl likes you?

Hey all!!
Just came back from a date 2day!! Anyway we spent close 4 hours with each other... The girl was smiling a lot and was willing to spend more time wid me.. but yet had 2 go back 2 her dorm due 2 curfew timings... she gave me her no 2... so how do I know she likes me? Pls tell if there any signs I need 2 watch out 4...

• Spending more time than usual
  • Hair twirling
  • Number giving

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair twirling sure is a sign if she does it way too often when she is with you. Just don't hop over to any conclusion right away. Wait, give her time. If she is interested she would continue to contact you and would like to spend more time with you. Also, sometimes she would be busy but if at other times she responds to your texts immediately or texts you by herself then its a sure-shot signal that she is interested. When you guys chat, she might tell you about herself, like, dislikes, dreams etc. If she does this, then she definitely has something playing on her mind and she might be seeing to date you.

What Girls Said 12

• If she gives you attention and seems to be keen to meet up again then I'm sure she's interested.

• All of the above! She's interested.

• Lol, whats with all the numbers and shit?

• She likes you!

• -she'll answer your texts in no time
    -she'll twirl her hair
    -you'll catch her looking at you on several occasions
    -she'll be around you and your hang out areas more
    -she'll try to make eye contact with you for more than 1 second various times
    -she'll try to find out what your preferences are when it comes to girls
    etc...

• I think she likes you. Smiling a lot, laughing, hair touching, sitting close to you. All good signs. If she touches you a lot that's a huge sign. oursue her, but don't be clingy. If you notice she takes a while to respond take a step back. If she likes you she won't want to lose you (: trust me that's how girls are. Her smiling a lot and giving her number is huge (: I think you got her

• She gives you attention.
    Look for signs, maybe she answers to your texts really quickly.
    Introduces you to people... etc

• She's agreeing to spend more time with you, you've got nothing to worry about! She likes you.

• She gave you her number. I'm sure she's interested ;)

• It's seems she likes you. Why would she give her number to you if she's not interested?

• If she answers your text quickly. Touches you in any way. Most girls if they dont like you, they aren't going anywhere near you. If she gave you her number thats a good sign too. But not always.

• I know she likes me when she pushes my face down between her legs. :x

What Guys Said 7

• see if she's willing for a date number 3

• if she starts stalking you :-P

• One very simple way to know is to ask her out and if you get an immediate yes and she makes plans straight away, that is a very sure sign.

• I honestly would know women find me ugly.

• you're a lucky guy , just continue on what you're doing

• If she didn't like you she wouldn't have just gave you her number she also wouldn't have had it go on for as long as it did :)

• Ask her out again, but don't do it right away... don't want to come off as desp. If she says yes, she's in to you