Should I text him or be patient?

So a couple days ago this guy asked me out& wwe're supposed to meet up today but like he never gave me a time just said today was his day off & he wanted to spend it with me so like I know its only 11am but I just would rather know ahead of time >_< so if I just text something like "hey do you still want to meet up later?" Or be all confident like "hey what time are you picking me up later?" Would that be okay? Orrrrr just let him call? Lol sorry for all the questions just nervous.

Most Helpful Guy

• YEah, text him. "hey what time are you picking me up later?"

What Guys Said 2

• Text him at what time he's picking you up. You agreed to meet up today, so just be confident about it, but text him, no need to wait for him.

• This is difficult especially since it sounds like you like the guy.. And you sound like you don't want to calm off strong.. so what you can do, is one of two choices, you can text him, and see if he actually wants to talk to you, and don't bring up Ya meeting up just text and stuff and see if he cares enough to remember or bring it up.. Or, you can wait and see if he cares enough to contact you and if he doesn't well now you know where his priorities are.. I hopes this helped and Goodluck today

What Girls Said 2

• Simply text him a quick friendly message with: Hi, how are you? Just was wondering if you would like to meet up later on?
    He may not know what his plans for some of the day are, with perhaps This being his Only day off... giving him the benefit of the doubt with this.
    However, in the future, tell him you would appreciate a Day's notice so you can prepare way ahead of time and Not---At the last minute. He may take That and You for granted, thinking you are not one of his priorities.
    Good luck. xx

• Just text him "hey forgot to ask what time you wanted to hang out." If you're afraid of coming off strong ask where he wants to meet up. Seriously there's no need to wait for the guy to text or take initiative. If you take initiative and if he's kind of shy or possibly worried about coming on too strong, this will help encourage him.