What is needy or clingy?

In your description.. my girlfriend says I don't show her enough attention and only talk about myself and have sex with her. I've been texting her almost everyday now.. we are long distance. I don't want be aloof but not clingy at the same tIme. She still is not reciprocating. I don't if she feels comftorable yet.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly the definition changes from girl to girl. Some think talking everyday is clingy/needy others don't. You have to feel out the girl as you get to know her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I hate clingy guts which text me every single second and calls asking what I'm doing or my plans soon

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm far from that I don't ask what she's doing where she's at. I'll just say something funny or something for plans. About every other day
      We are long distance too.

• Show All
    • Lol you really think I sound clingy from what I just told you?

• No. I'm saying the exact opposite and most girls love a clingy boyfriend except me

• Like when somebody acts kind of obsessed

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Needy and clingy = Ihav2fart

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're no longer able to see the other person through your constant, insatiable desire simply to have your affections reciprocated is what I'd call clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needy is when you NEED someone. Wether to do something or in general. Clingy is more like not letting go, no personal space

0|0
    0|0