She looks good everywhere but has an ugly nose... how much would you mind?

she is hot everywhere else but she has a wide ish button nose... sorta kills the whole face. in my opinion. i m on the fence with this one

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your own personal idea of what is pretty and what isn't.
    I know a girl who sounds similar to the one you're describing, she's okay everywhere else, but a prominent hook nose. I think the nose ruins everything else to a degree. But another person may think she's pretty. It really is very subjective.

What Girls Said 4

• Ouch, I know some guys like that too. It sorta bugs you out on the face and so you try focus on the features and they still are really pretty though. I guess you either get over it and love the nose too as an asset or you just say 'nah' and look at the face as a whole and decide the nose kills it too much for you to highly rate it, but you can always rate the body high!
    I normally just end up marking them down one point but still say they are really pretty as no one is ugly!!

• Really? Learn to love her entirely. Right now you're only focus in her outward appearance. Try to focus inwardly... too to see if it can overpower overlooking that nose instead lol

• "see if it can overpower overlooking that nose instead" hilarious. teach me to love entirely. where do i sign up? i m pretty visual

• not to be cocky, i see you're a good looking girl and i know i m pretty good looking too... i feel i can find more attractive girls but i like a lot of things about her... and she's super sweet to me. my last girl was a model and i m realizing dating one in the past can have negatvie affects

• @asker i see where you're coming from :) most defi. When you have high standards in looks before, you expect the same or better. But is really up to you to decide.

• Maybe you should ask yourself if you have a trait that is not so appealing and then think if people have to cope with it in order to love you.
    If you're Bradley Cooper, then you can judge all you want.

But the truth is no one is perfect, if you think she looks good except her nose, then i'm sure its not biggie. Don't loose a girl over stupid stuff. People are not disposable.

• yah i know.. she's such a sweetheart. i m falling and it bugs me. i need to learn to be realistic.

• That's a good way to put it but also you need to appreciate her for who she is. If you don't find her attractive, i'm afraid it's not probably going to work.
      Non one wants to be with a guy who finds her ugly or that can't stand the sight of her face/nose.

• Everyone has flaws. Its just a matter if they are tolerable or not.

• tolerable as in personality? how much stress she gives me?

• no i dont wanna hurt her... she's already insecure about it

• Is it something that is surgically treatable? It really will depend on your ability will over look it. I've had 2 c sections. I'm told I'm beautiful and pretty but I view my tummy ugly naked because of it. I would hope a guy would find my other features attractive enough to look past my flaws but I wouldn't fault him if he couldn't and we were not compatible. You need to soul search on if you can accept or not.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't go after her if she has an ugly nose. You're 31 any way so you have all of the time in the world to find a young and beatifull girl.

• thanks man. appreciate it

• Nose matters to me less than any other feature, I think.

• Really? We all have flaws. I wonder which ones of yours she looks past.

Let it go and accept her.

• For me an ugly nose is a deal breaker. Small boobs flat ass or messed up teeth are better than an ugly nose to me.

• NO ONLY PERFECT GIRLS ALLOWED lol i geuss it comes down to if you keep thinking about it no but if u can forget it easily yes