Girls, is there any of you out there that like big guys?

I'm 5'11" and around 230.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 5'10" and 240. He was 250 :( He's trying to get down to 220, maybe lower, but he's got so much muscle. I don't mind that he's heavy. It's not like I'm trying to lift him, he lifts me lol

What Girls Said 4

• yeauh i dont mind this. but big as in.. nice big, not him letting go of a balanced lifestyle.

• If it's muscle, then yea that's pretty hot. But 230lbs of fat is just gross lol but yea, since i am considered "tall" for a thirteen year old girl (lol I'm like 5'5) I find taller guys a lot more attractive than shorter guys.

• Yes I do, I prefer it. When a bigger guy wraps himself around me, I feel incredibly safe and comfortable.

• I don't judge by looks alone... But your too young for me. 😁

What Guys Said 1

• yeah man there's girls that like you. more so a girl that dedicates her body to the gym will prefer your body type. what are you? 230 lbs of weight lifter? or just 230 of flab?