GaG relationship, has anyone ever?

So, has anyone ever had a relationship with anyone u met on here outside of the website, like exchanged #'s , friended eachother on social media, or even met in person? If so, how did it go?
&If not, what do you think about it? Would you ever? Or is it just too weird?

Thanks everybody for your feedback! It seems like everyones 50/50 on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I exchanged numbers with a girl about two years ago. We started getting real close, she was even gonna fly to California to see me after she visited her brother. But then she unleashed a wave of batshit crazyness that I just couldn't handle. She was legit bipolar with something else. But man was she hot. A lethal combination lol.

• Hahaha oh shit thats crazy ! I hope your next expierience is a lot better if you do happen to try to meet someone from here again lol :)

• Lol thanks I do too! A little crazy I can handle. But not sleep with one eye open crazy.

• Haha yea well hey, good think she let you know haha

What Guys Said 10

• Nope, not interested either. I have met a lot of e-friends irl. I live in vegas and a lot of people come visit and they're like hey! let's meet up.

• Damn I wish

• personally not... i'm not interested though...

• #Chocology

Do not question what Chocolote and Mythology can do. A Mythical Chocolote Dun Dun Dun

@Chocolateismylover

• Nopeeee, ain't nobody tryna give their contact info to someone who has2farts.

• No, but I really want to with one person

• No, that sounds way too weird.

• Too weird why? Because its a site not meant for that or because you're not into meeting people off the internet?

• Mmm i dont think there's any wrong setting, its a bunch of men and women coming together... its bound to happen. Dating site or not. Thats just my opinion though.
      So im guessing you've never been on dating sites, since you say youve never been interested in someone from the internet

• Men and women also come together in the street, but nothing will come of it. It's the wrong setting. Sure, there could be a couple here and there. But I'll chalk them as exceptions. And, yes, I have been on dating sites, but I've yet to find anything I fancy.

• this is actually a really good question,

• The real question is
    Would YOU?

• Haha is it? Well yea i would, sure why not! I've had relationships with people i met online before so im all for it.

• Cool. Lol same here

• I certainly have. I met my girlfriend here. We are meeting in person in two days for the first time.

What Girls Said 13

• Nah, I've never done so before and don't think I will. I mean, I can understand that some people get really close on GAG and decide to take it to the next level and I think that's cool. It's just not really for me is all.

• No relationships, but I have formed several close friendships on here. However, some of those friendships ended quite suddenly without me knowing what even happened and to be honest, it was somewhat hurtful to lose a couple of them as friends. But, I guess that's life. Anyway, I still talk regularly outside of the site to a couple people from here (texting, friends on social media, and occasionally Skype). I would meet them in person if I ever had the opportunity :)

• WOW U sound cool as hell , so many on here are so stand offish. So U'r attitude is quite refreshing to say the least. Lets chat.

• Oh wow thats the worst when someone just dissapears out of your life suddenly, it hurts. Thats happened to me before, not people on here but other situations. Oh wow nice, well thats awesome :) i hope you can meet them one day!

• Never met anyone from here, have exchanged personal info and other forms of communication with a couple people, though.

• I became friends with someone I met online but not from this site. We've been talking for 6 months now:)

• Depends on the type of a guy he is and where he lives. There's a lot of really cool people on here but most of them don't live in the US which is where I live. That's the only problem rn.

• Yea im in the US too, I've come across a lot of people from everywhere and even if i come across someone from the US they could be from anywhere in the US lol im in California

• Me too I live in California and seems like every guy I talk to lives in like Canada or some where far

• No I didn't except for kik exchange.
    No intention to find partner here.

• #Chocology

@Mythology

• I haven't nor I want to.. But people here gag say it has happen before.. Like people meet up, date and stuff like that. But this website is not for dating its for ( asking questions and giving opinions)..

• Yea i know , it isn't intended for dating but i figure with all these men and women together just like on fb or instagram Twitter, well its going to happen to a few people right? Maybe they dont have that intention obviously but sometimes it just happens and i was curious to here peoples expierience with it.

• Yeah I understand what you are saying :)

When I 1st made account here I ask a question about love..

This guy and girl
      Said that they met through gag here
      And that they are happy together

So it has happened before =]

• Never have. Don't really want to either.

• Well, I think online dating altogether is just wrong, but that's just my opinion. I guess I just don't trust people I don't know, but I think it could happen if someone finds the right person. Will it becomes successful? I highly doubt it, but if you think it's interesting give it a shot.

• Well as young as you are i can see why you dont trust giving any information, which you shouldn't because you are so young and are far too young for online dating. It can happen, i have tons of friends who have has successful relationships from online, youd be suprised how many people meet their SO from the internet now a days. I've had relationships with men from dating sites... one of them lasted two years.

• Yeah, there was a couple. They have a baby together now, but I don't believe they're actually together.

• some of them follow me on instagram or message me in whatsapp but i didn't go really well when the begin to be too flirty its like im not a kid i know their intentions.

• I wish! There's some pretty cool people on here. The problem though is that people all from all over the country and in different states :/ but it would be fun!