What are the best way to ask a girl out?

I've tried talking with them, getting to know them and then ask them out. I've also tried just asking them straight out asking them like "Hey since we're done with school for the quarter, did you want to go out?". But I pretty much get the same answer every time, that their "busy". Also these are all girl from the college I go to. So what am I doing wrong and what's the best way to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your technique is fine; being too over the top may scare a girl away or convince her to date you just to thank you for the kind gesture. You just haven't found the right girl yet. To be honest, if that's your real picture, you seem attractive enough that you'll find one in no time. (Would you mind taking a look at my most recent question? Thanks!)

What Girls Said 1

• It is usually up to the girl, we all very at least a little on how to be asked out. Ask around about them a bit to see if their a romantic, or straightforward. If you can get a bit of info you tailor it to suit them.

What Guys Said 1

• try to ask out ONLY a girl you know well dude... ;-)