I feel like a burden and can't share my problems with my boyfriend. Is this a red flag?

Sometimes I can't share my problems with my boyfriend of a year because of the fear of making him worry and being a burden. Anyone been in a similar situation? Is s a red flag? Why do I feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a red flag on your part. It's not his fault that you don't want to burden him. Your relationship won't last if you two aren't best friends. Friends are open and honest with each other and can share their problems with each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Is this you opinion? That it burdens him? Or has he told you he doesn't want to hear your problems? If he has told you he didn't want to hear it! Then yes!!! It's a huge problem. If it is you thinking he doesn't then maybe you should try it. That's what relationships are about. He doesn't get just the good he gets the good and bad. And if he can't handle it. He doesn't deserve you. Or any companionship.

What Girls Said 1

• You should be able to share anything with your boyfriend. I would say a year he should have told you a longtime ago that you can.