Why don't white guys like me?

I'm 16, 17 in a couple months 5'6, Light in complexion (Half white/half black) with long curly hair and hazel eyes. I would say im not fat but im not skinny, kinda inbetween? my nose in my eyes is big... i guess? however. Only black guys seem to want to talk to me, i have never had a white boyfriend and i want to know if its because of how i look? It bothers me because i feel as if im limited to one race of guys... how do you (Caucasian) men feel on interracial dating? does it make a difference for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i support interracial dating.

people shouldn't care about skin color

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest, us guys here won't be able to accurately answer your question without a pic.

Post a link to a picture in the "updates" section.

• I'll be completely honest with you right now. I have a half African and half white friend and she asked me out every year... And what I told myself everytime is that I can't do it.. Stick with your own race.. Sooo sorry. That's how I thought about it.

• okay thats ignorant because i'm half white and half black. my own race is white and black lol...

• It's not that it's ignorance it's that you and her both have African American IN YOU (BLACK.!) so half or not. Can't do it. it's ignorant of you to even comment that I'm
      Ignorant on my opinion on an OPINION WEBSITE.

• Wow, third time at least this has been asked in the past 24 hrs.

Copy/pasting my answer from a similar question from the other day:

"Do they think they wouldn't like them because they are white?"

Actually, that's often the case. We are very aware that everyone assumes we're racist because we're white and sexist because we have dicks. We've been labelled the world's enemy, if you haven't noticed. It's been made very clear to me at times that I'm unwelcome among certain people because of my skin color. I know not everyone is that way, but it's just easier to avoid the situation altogether and just date white girls or the occasional Asian.

I did date a black girl once, and she was really cool, but her family and friends had a major problem with it--the relationship ended with a scar on my back. It was really sad, I liked her.

Here's the other question if you're interested in reading it:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1310966-why-is-it-that-majority-of-white-guys-don-t-give-females-of-color

• It's funny about these questions is that, you're making it sound as if you only want to date them BECAUSE they're white... that's not a good thing

• It's not because rhey are white, it's because I feel as if I'm only attractive to one race

• Then why ask about dating white guys... lol, it sounds like you really just want to date a white guy, cause he's white. Not cool

What Girls Said 4

• I'm light skined Puerto Rican & I've dated white guys black guys hispanics & an Asian... I don't think white guys mind at all they like people for who they are & yes they are attracted to different things not because they are white but because they are individuals I'm sure you find certain facial features & body types more attractive than others... Also it sounds like you just want to date white men which is judging them by their looks when you don't want them to judge you by yours. Most people don't care about international dating very few people do & those who do why would you want to date someone like that anyway so who cares about them.

• Maybe you just haven't found the right one yet? It could also be your location. Most of the people I date are usually white guys because I live in a mostly white community. My boyfriend is white, but I met him through a friend who is also white. It could be a lot of things that contribute to you not having a white boyfriend.

Location, looks, attitudes of people IN your location.

• Maybe you're not talking to the right guys?

• My personal opinion white men are picky.