Why do some girls get a lot of attention on social media, but not a lot in person then vice versa?

Why do some girls get a lot of attention on social media, but not a lot in person then Some get a lot of attention in person and not a lot on social media?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• They still get attention... y'all just complain when we give it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• that's because of the guys actually.

some guys are afraid to ask a girl out face 2 face

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has answered your question with simple to understand general scenarios but they don't understand you're slow so I'll state it as clearly as it can be said. Online people are more brave than they are in person and are more willing to give risk romantic advances on others. Whether someone gets or doesn't get a lot of attention in real life has no general relation to how much attention they get online. Your question only relates to specific cases meaning that just because someone gets a lot of attention in real life doesn't automatically mean they won't get a lot of attention online and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're like 22 how are you so dumb

• Show All
    • I came to ask this question to see opinions. I already know the answer
      On social media, girls edit the shit out of their pics. Those same girls aren't even noticed in person.
      It's only the real life attention that matters

• I can't comprehend how slow you are

• Because social media is 75% fake/PR and 25% real.

Life is usually pretty real. Sometimes its fake though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because in social media is all about how hot the girl is. In real life it's not like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girls don't even look hot on social media

• And some look ugly as shit in real life compared to their hot selfies
      So no you're wrong

• Guys are so ballsy with women when they don't have to face in-person rejection!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's the culture these days... everyone is so seperated by technology, they can barely stand face-to-face contact any more which is really sad because not many people are real friends any more... those that get more attention on social media i feel just try to make up for their social life on there (try but fail because they are still lonely as ever), people these days love to gain attention over the internet for all kinds of vain reasons, i feel they only get attetnion on social media because these girls are just vain and not a very nice person in general but mostly they will get guys saying how "pretty" they are and stuff but that's all those guys care about, seen it all before with people i've had on my page. Girls who get attention in person though are probably people who others want to actually know, they probably have better personalities over all and they don't try to show off on social media 24/7 they actually TALK to people without having something snide to say lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, I feel a lot of people (NOT all) always portrays themselves different because they can hide behind social media and or texts. In person you can't so much usually you're limited on your audience, as in social media you have the world to impress. I have some friends that do this, just ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup. The guys have no idea what they're saying

• It's because on social media it is easy to portray yourself a certain way that is appealing and sometimes they might not be all that interesting in real life or they don't have any depth to them. Men do the same thing but its different its more of a bragging thing , lying or stretching the truth.

0|0
    0|0