What do guys like being called?

Babe, baby, cutie etc. common things like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Logan.
    I want to be called Logan lol

• Reading your response just made me laugh because it made me wonder if that's your actual name or not 😭

• That is my gaming name. Warring empires server a12

What Guys Said 93

• Friend :-
    Hun, Dude, short-name, bro (not that recommended), mate, any other friendly teasing names.

Stranger :-
    Name, sir, dude, boy.

BF :-
    Baby, hun, love, darling, attach 'y' or 'ie' at the end of anything (but I don't liked 'cutie' :/)

Hope this helps :)

• I'd say it's an individual thing. For me what I like being called by one girl, I may not like the same when another calls me that :-)

But most times I guess guys like being called something macho especially at younger age.

I'm a guy with a poker face, deep voice and a very serious demeanor and girls who I have been with in a relationship love calling me names as if I'm a baby lol

• "horny" is fine with me

• I'm not so much into the honneypon sweet hubby sugarydove kind of thing. It can be good when it's with a certain irony (or at least in a witty way). If you really want to touch my heart, tell me I'm sweet (or something else, it doesn't really matter that much what exactly you call me) AND BE SINCERE. If you sincerely tell a guy you love him, or think he's sweet, attractive, beautiful, kind, etc .. He will melt. At least I usually do melt from stuff like that. And never say "I 'love' you als a 'friend'." Those words just don't belong in the same sentense.

• Depends. In a regular setting I say call me "sweetie" or "honey". Once things start getting hot I like to be known as "sir".

• I like to be called my name, but I am fine with babe or cutie. I do not like baby cause it makes me feel young, which I guess I am but you know what I mean. I am also good with sir when in business or lad is always fun. I am usually called either Tex or by my name which I like both.

• I personally like being called "Big Pop N' Puff."

• being called cute can be very surprising and makes a guy feel nice especialy if he's not expecting some to say anything, also if you call a silly guy hot he will immediately start cracking jokes or act crazy by saying in a weird voice while rubbing his pecs "you know you want this"

also some dudes like to talk about new clothes they got recently AHEM... COUGH... COUGH
    so it'd be a good move to ask them if they got a new shirt or jacket, its even better if the guy has strong feelings for you

• Personally, I like being called babe or hun. I dated this Latina woman who started out calling me cute names like boobear, at first it used to irk me so much, but she was soooo cute saying it, so I kind of just went with it. After awhile she started just calling me Papi and Mi Amor on her own and I was cool with that.

• I like to be called Big Papadopoulos jk lol Sweetie, Babe sounds cute but "Bae" is I don't know sorta ehh, because it always reminds me of "Bitch. Always. Eating" lol

• My Lady has called me Dear Heart for years now , that works for me

• honey or sweetie is fine...
    Big cum shooter is funny...
    anything is fine for me as long as it isn't... late for dinner... ba bump...

• anything but "bae" is fine with me.

• My name... I think terms of endearment are great occasionally, but there were times in my previous relationship when I would hear my name, and it would startle me, cause I want used to hearing it.

• we are not little stuffed animals
    guys like being called jerk, asshole, and piece of shit jk lol

Call him something that will make him feel strong and masculine!

• Tiger thats my name as I was called it as a child

• Go with something unique for you, set you apart from the ex (s) and makes you memorable, like if your going for cute and a y to his name (Joshua-Joshy) but whatever you call him ask if its okay otherwise you could lose major brownie points

• My names normally a good start.

• I like being called my name or a name with is based of my real name. There's this one girl who adds "sunbae" to the end of my name which is cool.

• Depends on the guy and deepness of a relationship. If I'm just starting off with a girl, then I like it when she calls me by a nickname, not like babe or baby but something actually based off my name. Further into the relationship I tend to prefer names like baby and cutie. If a guy's having a bad day, then it wouldn't hurt to throw in the occasional "hottie" or something like that to brighten up his day.

• If we're doing pet names, I prefer originality, something special to commemorate our bond. Or something like dude or that guy.

• Hot, sexy, manly, powerful, irresistible, strong, muscular--basically anything that appeals to his masculinity and makes him feel like a man.

• Daddy, baby, or papi

• A man wants to feel like a man. Don't get too cutsie with the nicknames until you've built a history with 'em.

• NEVER bae, I like babe, hun, honey, sweetie, teddybear (I'm a cuddly person)

• I like to be called the Pirate King

• actually i think nicknames come about as a result of the experience of being with your significant other. it also comes from the observation of the other half's personality and emotional standing.

my lady calls me captain :)

• baby, sexy, honey, cutie, hottie, stuff that is complementing looks. but something that makes you seem cute when you say it to them. Like i call my gf baby, sweetie, honey, baby cakes, hot stuff, sweetie pie, and also if its in person it all depends on your tone of voice.

• Depends on the relationship. If you want a guy to know you like him, call him honey or sweetie. If you know you like each other and you want to take things to a relationship call him babe if you want just to flirt call him cutie or sexy. If you're in bed call him master, sir. And all the synonyms in between

• in the right context, cookie monster can be cute and flattering.

• More from Guys
    63

What Girls Said 15

• I say stuff that boosts his ego like "you sexy beast" or "come here handsome". I call him sweetie/honey/hun. I've never called him bae/babe/baby.

• Lol.😂 hell yea thats the *hit I'm talkin bout right there, lml😭😭🙈😉

• you sexy beast I would find funny. Sweetheart, honey and hun are ok. Baby just doesn't fit as a pet name for a man.

• The sexy beast thing is more a playful one, hah!

• Pay attention to the personality of the guy and a nickname will happen naturally.

I have called guys: hun, babe, handsome, papa bear, big daddy, papi, sexy buns, sugar, corazon, mi amor, etc. (of course not all of these name in public... only during "special" moments, lol.)

• My experience is that guys hate being called cute because it's a description of a female and they want to be "manly" *eyes rolling*. They prefer being implied that they are strong and the like even when they have a cute side to them. The pet name I have for my bf is grizzly bear (because he comes off as antisocial but once you know him he has a really cute and affectionate side to him.)

• Personally, I would never call a guy "bae", ugh it's just distasteful in my opinion. I don't know why it's so trendy. *gags*

• Ur not wit call us bae?
      *uck it, papi is always a good second, lol.😂 🙊 😉

• Lol means penis in Dutch.

• Not lol? Lul. Lul means penis in dutch x_x

• Smoochy poo

• We gave each other nicknames the first day we met & still call each other by them.
    . I call him Bubby & he calls me Kitty.

Sometimes I'll say "handsome" "baayyybbbyy" (usually if I want food) " sexy buns" (his butt is cute) "legs" (very muscular legs) "mehmeh" (once again if I want food)

• Papi or Daddy... well, my boyfriend anyhow

• My boyfriend likes being called daddy.
    lolol makes him horny.

• (my name). (:

• why would girls call their boyfriends "babe" when a "babe" is actually a sexy girl, and not a guy?

• I liked being called babe until I realized they here calling everyone that so no I feel like crap hen I'm. Called that.

• Depends on the guy. I call my boyfriend honey, baby, sweetheart, love lion, babylove, my man, etc. And sooo many more that we made up on our own and we call each other. The ones we make are the most special to us of course

• I like being called princess

• I like to call my guy 'dirty little bitch' and he calls me Mistress of Darkness. Always fun.

• daddy.
    ____________