Is she trying to tell me she is no longer interested?

There's this girl that I like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. We've hung out and watched a movie together, where we put our arms around each other and we went to lunch the next day (the movie was her idea, and then she asked me to lunch after the movie was over.) Earlier I asked her if she wanted to grab lunch next weekend, which she said would be fun but I haven't really planned. Instead, I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch another movie this Friday , which she also said would be fun. However, she said she wasn't sure if she could make her scheduling work and she'd let me know. When we were saying goodbye after the class we have together, she didn't mention she'd text me later. When I texted her tonight, just to talk didn't ask her about it, she never brought it up even though she'd just been to the commitment that was causing the issue. Is she trying to tell me she's no longer interested, or did she just forget? I'm thinking of waiting until Thursday to see if she responds, then asking her again whether she'd like to come see a movie or get lunch over the weekend. Is this a bad idea?

10
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she can't make it because if work and she just doesn't know how to tell you but I think you should ask her again on Thursday

What Guys Said 0