Is this girl still interested?

There's this girl that I've hung out and watched a movie with, where we put our arms around each other and we went to lunch the next day (the movie was her idea, and then she asked me to lunch after the movie was over.) Earlier I asked her if she wanted to grab lunch next weekend, which she said would be fun but I haven't really planned. Instead, I asked her if she wanted to come over and watch another movie this Friday , which she also said would be fun. However, she said she wasn't sure if she could make her scheduling work and she'd let me know. When we were saying goodbye after the class we have together, she didn't mention she'd text me later. When I texted her tonight, just to talk didn't ask her about it, she didn't mention it. Is she no longer interested, or did she just forget? I'm thinking of waiting until Thursday to see if she responds, then asking her again whether she'd like to come see a movie or get lunch over the weekend. Is that being too needy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not too needy; it sounds like a good plan! You honestly seem very perceptive-- a very rare, attractive quality haha! She may just want not to appear too needy too. Just trust yourself! Would you mind looking at my most recent question? Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• move on she is not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't ask her out everytime show her you have your own life and be patient. next time you see get a little intimate show her some affection. Don't be afraid to get close for now give her a little bit of space.

• Ask her on a "real date", make it clear it's a date. Her response will give you you're answer.