Why do I seem to attract really hot guys who end up being a little weird and inexperienced with girls?

I'm nice but I always scare off the normal guys and the less attractive ones. But I attract really hot guys who end up being a little weird. Like this guy I'm talking to right now. When I first saw him my jaw dropped. 6'3, gorgeous face and hair, really fit, dresses like a fashion model almost everyday, and he comes from a really rich family and is about to get his MBA in 2 years. Then we started talking after one of our classes one day and I noticed almost right away that he was kind of weird.

He seemed really nervous like he never really talked to that many girls before. Which I thought was super weird because a guy that looks like him probably has girls chasing him everyday. But he seems really inexperienced with girls and he hasn't asked me out or really flirted with me that much even though I make it super obvious that I like him. We went to his house to study for an exam together and I kept bringing up sexual topics like blowjobs and even touching his arms and complimenting him on how sexy and toned his body is but he got kind of uncomfortable and literally just said "thanks i try to stay in shape" and went back to studying. Most guys would have tried to have sex if a girl did that and we were even in his bedroom. I can tell he likes me because of the way he looks at me but I think he's just bad at flirting and doesn't have the balls to make a move even thought I've made it pretty clear I'm attracted to him.

Also I've told him about my past relationships and we hung out with some of my friends a few times but he never talks about his past relationships and I haven't met any of his friends. He also doesn't use Instagram, Facebook or any other social media site. And he doesn't really use his phone much at all so I'm guessing he doesn't have many friends. But he drives a really sexy Porsche and lives in a millionaire neighborhood. How does he not have experience with girls or have any friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• well first of all, you are asking us to validate how you look. '' why do i attract really hot guys...''' you know you look good, and people who look good and need others to validate them, are insecure people. insecure people look for other insecure people, because it works like a magnet. I have been dating a really beauitfull women, even shared a pregnancy and miscarriage with her, but she is superficial. She really treated me porely. deep inside she is a sad, lonely, angry and insecure girl, but because she is so pretty she can get any type of guy, and does she hang around with losers, i tell you that. in your case, you are focussing on really hot guys, thats why you push the good guys away. tell me, would you date me, im 5'10 , i dress casual, im funny and kind, maybe im not rich but i have my heart in the right place, i dont know if i look good in your eyes or not, or do get female attention, but im quit the opposite of what you describe. sort out your priorities. and like me you are ignoring red flags, i dont say social media is a good thing because it ruins a lot of healthy relationships, but for some its a way of communicating. he isn't doing any of that. so fuck his porsche, and his big house. because in my opinion you are focussing way to much on any of that. possibile gold digger?

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe he was homeschooled., So he missed friends and girls until college. Whatever the reason, take advantage. You are probably the first girl who found a pretty well perfect man that you can train. Enjoy :)

• Maybeeee but usually there's a reason why a guy like that would have so little experience. I'm kind of scared to find out lol

• Maybe he's an undercover secret agent focused on the mission. Or maybe he used to cook meth in a different part of the country and escaped and now uses his money to live comfortably and is trying to make a honest living, he doesn't use social media because he's on a wanted poster somewhere under the name Heisenberg jnr

• Probably, and probably mostly work related friends
    I don't use social media, I avoid my old friends I just keep a few close ones.

Goodness ure really jaw dropping if that's u in the pic

• That guy sounds awesome perhaps you came on to strong take things slow. Why don't you make a move look him in the eyes and kiss him slowly.

• Maybe I did come on too strong but he wasn't getting the hint so I had to and apparently he still has doubts lol. I'm not going to make the first move because guys should do that...

• If that's how you feel then Good luck with your situation

• holy shit, look at that profile pic.

• You're acting like most women... Trying to get what you want, but you failed, so you're acting like a little girl a holding a grudge. O well?

• Maybe he's not into you like that maybe he wants a shopping buddy

• you are so dumb and shallow. what are you scared of? he is a guy in his early twenties. most guys suck ass with women at that age. i was a virgin till 25. he is probably a virgin too. looks have nothing to do with it. if you look for a sppecific kind of stud why trouble the poor guy in the first place... ?

• Since when did attractiveness equate to confidence? You haven't said a single thing about the guy other that the superficial and materialistic things.
    You brought up:
    Looks
    Career Path
    Rich Family
    Expensive Car
    His body

Yeah you're giving him such a reason to want you! -_-

• i agree with you, i think she is insecure herself, thats why she is focussing on the superficial things. its the normal guys, who will love her for who she is, not the guys like the one she is discribing, so he is hot, has a great body, drives a nice car, is any of that going to validate your feelings and true desires. this girl doesn't know what love is about, love is about the deep inner connection you feel with someone and not the superficial things she is focussing on.

• @ReneDS
      Of course she's insecure... she even went as far as using someone else's picture.
      She's in love with the idea of a man rather than the ma itself and is still hoping to get a romantic reaction out of him. You make a great point your comment too.

• Would you at that picture is gone... here you go @asker in case you lose again
      i24walls.com/.../...blr-girls-fashi-s-ktsza1dk.jpg

• You wouldn't like it if we were just complimenting your looks, right? You made him feel like a piece of meat... like all he was to you was just eye candy. We want to be liked for US, not our body

• I mean I did that after like a month of hanging out together because he doesn't ever flirt or anything

• I still stand by my answer..

• Upupupu...

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe he's just shy? I mean dudette this guy is worth it, but just don't be so judgmental OK? Who cares if he's a little shy!! Its okay!! & the best thing about dating a guy who's SHY& HOT is that you won't have to worry about girls being all over him!! Have him open up a bit, & mentioning inappropriate conversations may not be the best way to get his attention, so dont even go there- start sweet & innocent & maybe a bit confident- im sure this dude is WORTH IT! Give it a shot!! It's gonna take a while for him to actually open up, but it's totally worth it! So keep talking to him, get him to be more comfortable around you,! & be his friend! It'll mean a lot to him!

• He may have anxiety or be socially awkward making him avoid people. Also even if he is rich if he went to a school with kids who are also rich it is not a big deal to them. He also could have been "unattractive" growing up and got teased, making him unsure of what to do.

• Despite how attractive he may seem, he is a human being and he has his flaws. He could just be very shy and socially awkward.
    Poor guy. lol

• Maybe but he's actually pretty confident. He just doesn't talk to that many people in our class and gets a little nervous when we are alone. Like I don't know what else to do other than make the first move which I've never done before lol

• Maybe he's so hot that everyone assumed he's takin. Also maybe he just doesn't want to be used for sexual reasons. (What you seem to be doing)

• Wish I can have a very very hot shy guy who's christian

• maybe he's a christian and doesn't believe in sex before marriage, so your compliments make him awkward and unsure what to do. besides, you haven't said much about his personality. ( possible material girl alert! )