So you took your ex back- what made you do that?

For those of you who broke up with an ex and got back with them, what was it that made you come back? How long did it take you? Did you pursue them, or they you? Tell me the story :)

And for those of you who got back with someone who left you- did you pursue them, or they you? Why did you take them back? Were you trying to get them to come back? The whole story please :)

Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me and really felt I broke his heart he said he wldnt get back with me and I had my chance and in fact got with another girl within weeks. I was so hurt and continued to show him I wanted to be with him but he would shut down and said i lost my chance. My heart felt his anger was more because he was hurt so I pursued and while he was with that girl he never left me he broke up with her within 2mths and told her he still spoke to his ex. We continued to see each other more and now I am his gf

What Guys Said 4

• I don't believe in second chances, whatever was the reason was for the first time. It'll just repeat is self on the next reason with similarities

• These girls are not that lucky to play with me one more time.

• On the longest relationship I've been she broke up with me.
    She said she didn't felt the same about me anymore. And had a once time fling-thing with a guy.
    I was devastated but still loved her. I did not communicate for an entire week.
    She called me and after a couple weeks we got together just to break up again in over a month.
    That time just cause we both realized it was never going to be the same again.
    Lesson learned. Not doing that again.

What Girls Said 3

• My ex left me kind of. It was a mutual break up but I think I had more immediate regrets than he did. I wanted to try again right away. He did not.

Ended up pursuing me to come back. I did take him back after he made a ton of promises and continued attempts. It ended up the same way as it started though. People can change, but he wasn't ready to, and neither was I. We ended up not being right for each other.

• damn! taking back an ex? NO!! NEVER!!

• Wow honestly i just wanted some,