How do I get my friends with benefits to ask me out?

Me and my friends with benefits have been hooking up for 5 years!! I know long time.. I like him and want him to ask me out but I don't want to make the first move. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been comfy and cozy in being these 'Friends with benefits' For------5 years and still counting here, dear, then this should be a walk in the park, Not the dark, to just throw something his way, with smile and just say: "Hey, I have a great idea tonite. Let's hang out somewhere... we can go halves if you want to."
    See what he says, see if it Might be the beginning of a beguine of a Next baby step that could take you in another direction besides the boudoir.
    If he hymns and haws and drops his jaws, this is telling me with some writing on the wall and all, that he is just settled to make this cozy nest with you between the sheets and Not Walk any further as the years go on as even two birds of a feather.
    Good luck. x

What Guys Said 3

• someone should make the first move you know... wait a little bit, but if he doesn't make any move, then... do it1 XD

• Ask out? As in on a date to potentially begin a relationship? If this is what you are trying to accomplish, he has no interest in it.

• I think he's right. It's hard to go from friends w benefits to a relationship... Not impossible but after 5 years... He's getting what he wants and needs from you without the hassle of "where were you last night" or "that time of the month, can we just cuddle?".. Stop giving him sex and see what happens. Let him know you're ready for something else! Good luck lady!

• I thought friends with benefits , was just friends with benefits ... if you can't handle friends with benefits , don't do friends with benefits

What Girls Said 2

• How often are you seeing each other? How long do you stay in each other's company? You maybe already in a relationship.

• If he hasn't asked you by now. You've had it!
    Guys (if they fall at all) tend to fall for women within 3 months of continually shagging them. Since he never asked then he will never ask now.
    Ditch him. See how he reacts. It's your only real option.
    If he fights for you, you have your answer. If he doesn't you can start to heal.