If someone who is younger than you asked you out what would your response be?

Like if it was a couple of years or may be even 10 years...
How would it make you feel?

ok like imagine if both of you were adults, like you were 30 and them 20 or the other way around...

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be ok, as long as our minds click.

What Girls Said 8

• If they were 10 years younger that'd be gross and illegal lol. However in general like 3 years younger than me it's a no. A couple guys even a year younger than me have asked me out and my response is still a no bc I don't think mentally/emotionally we'd be remotely on the same level.

• couple of years, sure.
    ... a 10 year old? UHMMMM...

• My rule of thumb.. I dont date anyone old enough to be my father and young enough to be my son. So as longer as he wasn't young enough to be my son it would be fine to consider.

• If it were just a couple of years then probably yes, but 10 years? I don't know.

• good question.
    I would go out still with him but during the hang out, i would let him know my age.
    I see it as knowing someone not necessary a date.

• Older yes younger no

• 10 years older.. Cool.
    More than two years younger. Not cool

• Nope. I don't date younger men.

What Guys Said 4

• If it was by a few years, let's say a 15 year old girl asked me out, I would say "Sorry, you're cute and all, but I don't date children"

If I'm in my 30s and she's in my 20s and she asked me out, then I wouldn't mind it as long as she was mature :)

• It happened to me about a year ago, 10 years difference. I said yes.

But I doubt you were thinking about my age range

• well i was actually considering it toooo

• if she was younger by 10 years then i'd run away, because i'd be consindered a pedo

• I don't know, I guess I'd tell them to wait a few years. :\