Does middle age guys like younger girls?

Im talking about 19-20 yro girls. Are they attracted to them? Cos I really like guys around those age. I know its weird but i they make me more secure.

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, middle aged (45-64) men will love young juicy girls.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Attracted? Yes, I'm sure they are. But being attacted doesn't mean that they'll want a relationship or a date.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yep but it does raises the question tho... why wouldn't a guy at their age range date in their same age group?
    What do they see? What are they running from?

Here's a mind fuck for ya lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy. Some guys do. Some guys don't. I base my attraction on maturity and not on age. I have known younger girls who are far more mature than women who are 30-40 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, yes. Mentally, and higher, no. Girls your age tend to be self absorbed irritants. No offence to you personally. I'm talking in general terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • All men like younger women Its a pound for pound age thing knowing women mature and age faster then men but yet at the end they out live most men because we take on to much stress

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to look at 18-20 year olds but chances are I wouldn't go out with one.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes in a lot of weight I do believe that they do but there is also her most of the time that an older women like younger guy so there's an issue if you're going to go with words worth and make yourself happy and

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger women are great company, and make you feel alive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's common place for women younger to like men much older than them because they think they're more mature... and while it's for the most part true, it's not totally true

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but middle aged is 30... And I'm pretty sure guys at 30 like 18 year olds?

0|0
    0|0
    • So your saying middle age is 30 so then at 60 they die? Then why are there so many people alive in there 80's and even 90's?

• Show All
    • Most people die at 70 so 50 is not middle aged...
      50 is like half a century.

But whatever I shouldn't be talking because I'll get old one day too.. And then probably deny it.

@iron_man

• lol... I never heard most people die at 70