A serious, committed relationship? or a casual, unlabeled relationship?

which would you rather have? a serious, committed relationship, or a casual, unlabeled one? Which type are you in now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently in a serious, committed, casual, unlabelled one. How is that even possible?
    Serious because we are exclusive. We don't want to be with anyone else, and we don't want to include someone else in our relationship. My feelings for him are serious, so does his.
    Committed because we believe that as partners, we are both to inspire each other, to make each other better, and to be there if the other person needs us.
    "Casual" because because of distance (it's not so far. Like 10-20 min depending on traffic) and school priorities we can only see each other twice a week. We don't force dates (that's why we decided not to have an anniversary date or to celebrate stuff like Valentine's). When we both can and want, we see each other. (That actually we want to see each other daily, but we can only during the weekend)
    Unlabelled because we have seen others people's relationship and we don't fit that. We aren't jealous. We are both allowed to talk and go out with other people (as long as it's not a date). Everything between us comes naturally. We don't have any rules (just that we are exclusive).

To be honest, this is the best relationship I've ever had I never imagined to be in a relationship like this, and I never thought I could ever find someone like him. I'm deeply in love with him and he loves me as well. My life (personal/family/career) just got better since I met him and I don't want to live my life without him.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm currently in a causal one... at least that's what I would label it. We are together, but not together. He knows I really like him, and I know he really likes me, but we don't want that pressure of a committed relationship. We're taking things one day at a time and if it ends up being long term and/or committed then great! We're just having fun right now.

• I think it matters what stage in life your own, and how available you are. I do prefer the long term serious and committed relationships. However have sworn them off for the time being. Right now Iam not in anything, but for the past 6months I was doing the un labled relationship thing. That was good. I really enjoyed that while it lasted.

• Serious/ committed and that's what I'm in. I feel no need to waste time with something/ on someone who I wouldn't be able to count on if necessary. Id either be alone, working on myself or I'll ne with someone who will work towards a better successful life together

• an unlabeled relationship ISN't a relationship and doesn't go anywhere either, so what's the point? I can enjoy myself with more than one guy.. f he's not going to be my boyfriend, I won't hang around.

• I'd rather have a serious committed relationship and that's what I'm in right now.

• i think id rather have a serious, committed relationship. someone i could trust to be there for me:)

• A serious and commited relationship. I feel like wasting my time if its not a serious one.

• only serious, committed relationship

• I'm currently in the second type, I'd like to be in the first type with the same guy

What Guys Said 4

• Right now as my last relationship that ended a week ago was casual I'm now looking for a serious one.

• Casual is the fun part.. once it gets serious it feels amazing but things just get more and more complicated. stress free is the best part of casual.

• Serious, committed.

Currently long-distance.

• Committed relationship