Is he cheating? Are my expections too high?

Guys if you'd been with your girl for 5 month and was fast approaching 6 month mark, would you have something special planed and would you bring it up and plan it all or would leave it too the girl too do?

If you geniurely love the girl, would you put x's in your texts and is it wrong too be expecting that?

If you was full time uni student and part time worker would you only take your girl out once every two week or would you try for more and would you keep in contact with her every day, asking how her day was and texting her good morning/good night or would you not bother?

Would you compliment her often calling her baby and hunnie and stuff in texts and if she says she loves you, after you said too for the first time would you say it back?

If you wanted too go on a date would you ask her the night before or would you plan it ahead of time and would you do the same thing every date or would you be romantic and change it up so not cinema every date and then drink afterwards?

Is it too much for a girl too expect these things? If it's not how do I approach and go about saying these things too him without making it turn into an argument?

• Yes
  • No
I'm wondering if he's cheating or not?

If you say yes or no, please leave your oponion too
On which your answering if my expections are too high or the cheating

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to relax. First off if y'all don't live together than it hard to see each other everyday.. He works & goes to school that's a lot... He should text or call you everyday but not necessarily good morning & good night. The planning the 6 month anniversary some guys just suck at things like that doesn't mean he is cheating... I had to plan my 6 months he tried ( after I complained about having to always plan everything) but things didn't work out so I had to. years later he had improved but still not great at planning things & I love him falts & all & same for him. What's important is when he has free time is it with you? Does he make you happy? Does he listen? Does he at least talk/text daily ( even if isn't always good morning & good night)

• Thank you, nope we don't live together but I've not even met any of his friends or family yet, not even briefly, I've been too his briefly too help with project. He doesn't call/text everyday it's always me that texts him first but he does reply though so we are in contact everyday. Should I mention v day too him or just leave it? The only time we spend together is the date but he's not very big in pda in holding hands or anything or hugging which is why contact in between means more. He usually plans what we do, what day, what time and, what film. I do love him truly but I'm so confused at the same time, because I feel like more of a friend but people of said that he's cheating when I asked for earlier advice so I'm not sure. Yes he does make me happy when we're together and even if I'm down he makes me smile and laugh. Yeah he listens most of the time but sometimes I feel he doesn't. Yeah he texts daily but only in reply too me

• When I say does he listens I mean does he also hears your concern & tries to take in what you say? Honestly I would talk to him about how you feel & y but in a calm way... definitely don't wait till an argument... try not texting first see if he does... A lot of guys aren't much for texting... to be honest I did that to my man in the beginning of the relationship for the same reason I always text first almost a whole day went by (he was at work) then he calls me I couldn't answer I was getting ready for work I work at night... he called & called until I got annoyed & was like who the hell keeps calling it was him he was worried cause he hadn't heard from me all day... point is that I realized that he did care he just has things he has to do & he isn't much of a texter... I have talk to him about it & he makes a better effort cause he loves me & I am more understanding & patient because I love him... About meeting his family & friends people are different my man wanted me to meet his

• Family after 3 months I wasn't ready till 8 months... as for his friends he was embarrassed by them they knew of me & that he cared for me but his friends are sort if idiots or aren't trying to improve themselves for there age so he was embarrassed... Like I said before people are different and the best thing for any relationship is communication... so talk with him... and make sure you actually talk... be calm let him talk & take in what he says & keep in mind people see things differently & feel things differently

What Guys Said 2

• "Guys if you'd been with your girl for 5 month and was fast approaching 6 month mark, would you have something special planed and would you bring it up and plan it all or would leave it too the girl too do?"

No.

"[ If you geniurely love the girl, would you put x's in your texts ] and [ is it wrong too be expecting that? ]"

No. Yes.

"If you was full time uni student and part time worker would you only take your girl out once every two week or would you try for more and would you keep in contact with her every day, asking how her day was and texting her good morning/good night or would you not bother?"

Depends on workload.

" [ Would you compliment her often calling her baby and hunnie and stuff in texts ] and [ if she says she loves you, after you said too for the first time would you say it back? ]"

No. If I felt that way.

" [ If you wanted too go on a date would you ask her the night before or would you plan it ahead of time ] and [ would you do the same thing every date or would you be romantic and change it up so not cinema every date and then drink afterwards? ]"

Changes. Variation.

"Is it too much for a girl too expect these things? If it's not how do I approach and go about saying these things too him without making it turn into an argument? "

Without expressing you want them you should expect nothing. You just lay them out.

• If theses are all things you want, you shouldn't expect him to read your mind. If you like a xoxo at the end of ever text, how in the hell is he supposed to know if you don't tell him. It's your responsibility in the relationship to let the other know what you want. If you go forward into every relationship expecting without telling, you are going to live a lonely life.

• Im not on about every text just now and again but wouldn't he know if I put it in my text too return it when he felt like it? and true it is my responsibility I've just not come across it before with anyone else and so was unsure how too handle it

• If I was texting a woman that occasionally put a smiley face in, I'd not have the faintest clue that I was suppose to do the same. Same goes for the x. I would simply assume that it is your style of texting, not something that is expected to mimicked in return. Instead of looking for things he's not doing, why don't you look at the things he is doing for you. That should give you a clearer understanding.

What Girls Said 3

• He's just a tool, who cares if he's cheating. It doesn't sound like he cares enough to treat you well, so get yourself in shape, happy in your own life without him and put on your walking boots.

• I dont wanna loose or leave him though, i care about him and wanna be with him

• 1. No. Every relationship is different. We don't have an anniversary, so we don't celebrate months / years. It's completely valid if your boyfriend doesn't want to do something "special" for that. Just because he doesn't do it, doesn't mean he is cheating. Maybe he has other ways to display his affection.

2. No. Some people are extremely cheesy that write x after every sentence with everybody, yet are some cold people that they barely say "I love you" to someone they really truly love.

3. Again, and again, again. Every person has different priorities in their lives. My boyfriend is focused in his career, and so I am. Because of that, we only see each other during the weekend. But the key of every relationship is communication. I tell him about my day, sometimes he doesn't tells me with details what he did that day. But as long as we can communicate and care about each other, everything is okay.

4. Some people doesn't like calling their S/O with pet names, and that doesn't mean they don't love them.

5. Again, it depends on the person. There are people who are not romantic, yet they're looking for new things to do because they hate routine. Depending on the plan, you can ask her 2 weeks earlier (See.. there is this museum exhibition), or it can be that day (wanna go out for a drink?)

6. Yes. I don't know why people think there is "a base" of a relationship. Like, every relationship should fit in a box full or rules and stuff. I don't want to spend specific days with my boyfriend, just because the calendar says so (Valentine's Day, or anniversaries). I want to spend time with my boyfriend the days we both can and want. He is not romantic, so I'm not expecting him to write x's after every text. All I want is communication, not someone who is obsessed with me, texting me 24/7, because hey, I have a life too! I barely compliment him, but I love him a lot. Just because we don't fit "a normal relationship", doesn't mean we don't love each other.

• Thank you, yeah we don't have a anniversary or anything but i did want too kinda do something with him on that day but its something that i can bring up with him if I'm still wanting that. True some people are cheesy with x's i wouldn't mind if it was just once a day or just one it would still mean a lot or just too reply when i do say i love him, seeing as he was the one who said it first, but i don't say it very often. True everyone does have different priorities in their life, and i know he's very busy with work and uni and spending with his family so i don't mind spending little time together and love that we get too spend time together once every two week. True the key is communication and if i didn't text him then we wouldn't be in contact in between every date and he never has told me about his day and he's never told me detail, but he's said he's private so is he just treating me like he would others and not being forthcoming? Should I keep asking how his days and wish him well

• Sometimes we are busy and with many things in mind so we stop doing the "little things" and we don't even notice. There was this time my bf was so stressed with school, that I thought he was mad at me or something for how he treated me, later he said he was stressed and apologized. Find out if everything is okay in his life, and if there's anything you can do to help him. Or maybe everything is fine, but just at that time he was busy and he didn't had too much time to write a long text (sometimes when im in class i have to keep my text super short because i hate texting in class)

• I can't do the whole I'm not texting you till you text me thing because i always end up craving in and texting because i care too much not too and so will text anyway.

• My guy fit you description. Full time student, and part time worker.

No we didn't.

No don't expect it.

We go out once every two week. No good-morning texts, it's unnecessary.

Now you have high expectations haha.

We plan ahead in time due to work/school.

Don't force him into something he isn't.