Really like this guy, can someone help?

So there's this boy in school who I sit with in math and have talked to over Facebook a few times. And as sad as it sounds I really like him even though we aren't that close but I get butterflies when i talk to him which is unusual because I usually don't have a problem talking to people. Any way his friend told me that he said he finds me attractive and wants to talk to me more. But he hasn't and I've even tried messaging him and the conversation was a bit dull which was strange, but he's really shy. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try talking in person instead maybe...

• We do but there's never a great moment to have a perpetrator conversation because he's always with his friends

• His friend that told you, tell him to make sure you and he are alone for a few mins at break time.

What Guys Said 1

• There's nothing you can do about his behavior. You did the right thing.

What Girls Said 1

• You should go up to him at school and ask if he wants to have leach together! Because its batter to talk to him face to face and he is shy right? So u have to make your move... Messeng me if u have any questions!!! 😊😁