Is it weird for me to find only my boyfriend attractive?

You know how they say girls look at guys on the street and think he's hot (and vice versa) regardless of who they're with?
To me, every other male is insuperior to my boyfriend and they are all normal.
No one could be as attractive as my boyfriend to me. No one can make me feel the way I do.
I don't find anyone attractive but him. Is this bad!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't think he feels the same way - no offence. Mostly, guys are attracted to a wide range of different types of girls. It's cute that you're so in love with him that nobody else is as attractive as he is, but this won't actually last a lifetime (that thought). So sooner or later, you'll find out that there ARE other guys out there who are possibly more attractive. It's a good thing attractiveness isn't all that counts, right?

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of people feel this way.

Then they break up and get a new boyfriend / girlfriend, and then all of a sudden no one is more attractive than then them, not even their ex.

What Girls Said 3

• That's how I feel about my boyfriend. He's literally the most attractive man I have ever seen in my life. BUT I'm going to tell you right now that we're weird, you and I. Not every girl is the same as us.

• Nope not at all, actually I think this is something that is really good and you should be happy that no one can take you from your bf.

• I think that's a GREAT way to feel! it would be a bad sign if you were constantly noticing other attractive guys.