Is it wrong to pursue someone married but separated?

That line of text at the top of the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• im not in a place to say if it's right or wrong but i know i wouldn't do it.

• would you not do it for fear of retaliation from the other spouse or because you personally disagree with it?

• no i wouldn't do it because i disagree with the concept. to leave all the single men in the world and pursue someone who is with someone else goes against everything i stand for.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's wrong, it's just your choice whether you see it as worth it. I've seen many instances of people who can never fully let go of their exes, so the divorce or breakup never takes place. It's a risk the new person takes.

• My Aunty was still married to her ex and they both started dating other people, my grandad at Christmas is quite funny we have the wife the ex wife and the girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with it, divorce takes a lot of effort and money so there is nothing wrong with Pursuing a seperated person.

• If they are seperated permanently then they need to be divorced. I wouldn't do it, but...

• I think it depends on long they have been separated.

What Guys Said 1

• If this person is already separated I don't see any problem.