Do u all agree online dating is fine?

Is online dating good
Comment girls and boys

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on what you mean. Do i consider it to be socially acceptable? Yes i do. Do i think its a GOOD tool for men in particular to use as a way of finding a girl? Not really. It's a wonderful tool if you are a woman though, but i think it reduces you as a man... because it makes you look like you have less value than you actually have. You can pursue the most average women online and have them treat you like some homeless guy on the street, or they'll just ignore you completely. These same girls wouldn't be pursued much offline, but because of female scarcity dynamics on these websites, they all get a huge boost in attention. If you're looking to date, i think you have a much better chance going for women you want in person

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't think online dating is fine. I would have to get to KNOW the person face to face before I decide that I want to date them.

• It can be fine and works for some people. But not for me, I think it's dangerous.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that if you meet a person online and it works to see this person personally, then it's fine.

• I don't think so. You must get to know person face to face. It would be difficult to trust on somebody over the internet.