What your biggest thing the opposite gender can do that is an instant deal breaker for you no matter how hot and sexy the person is?

By this I mean the thing that turns you off the most, the thing you just can't look past the fact they did it or that they do it no matter how hot and sexy a person is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Was in town the other day, saw a hot guy sitting on a bench. Thought damn he's good looking, started walking towards him, he brought a cigarette up to his mouth, and I went "divert divert divert"

Instant deal breaker.

• Wow girl just wow you think the same way as me. If I see a hot and sexy girl and then I see her with a cigarette she then is a massive turn off. I can't stand girls that smoke. It is such a turn off and an instant deal breaker for me to.

• My mum is the only one in my household but a few of my cousins do and aunties and uncles

• Yeah I have one female cousin and her mother both smoke.

• being rude to anyone, especially adults or their parents, for no reason. picking on someone for fun. thinking they can run my life or my world revolves around them. if they think they can play me.. basically if you are a bad or mean person its a deal breaker

• Mama's boy
    Sexist
    Close minded
    Attached to ex
    Talking down to waitresses or any other public server

• Someone who is racist and thinks he's right about everything everytime and there's no telling him otherwise, and someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

(My ex, besides the racist part)

• Being to full of himself.

• Be superficial and extremely materialistic

• Pervert
    Asshole
    Drugs

• Boring, like there is no worse thing (except homophob, rapist, racist, murderer...) but boring is still pretty bad.

• So if a guy never wanted to do anything or go anywhere and just sat on the sofa eating potato crisps and farting while watching day time tv that would be a deal breaker for you?

• No, totally join him 👌

• be total jerks to their friends, older people, / kids. instant deal breaker.

• Perverted, sexist, or talks down to me. There's so many, it's hard to just pick one.

• I agree with the sexist one so much. I can't stand women that are sexist, it is a massive turn off so understandably it would be a massive turn off for women to hear a man being sexist.

• Yeah, exactly. I don't care how hot he is, I don't want any of that.

• Yup I am with you on that one.

• Being a jerk to other people, or been really bad tempered. And of course fingering the nose.

• Be boring, be brattish, be bald, or be judgmental ;)

• I agree with brattish, gosh I could not imagine dating a brattish person, I also agree with being judgmental, to me a person that is judgmental is a rude person. As for being boring we all need to have someone we are click with. :)

• Being rude, pervy, showing off, thinking they know everything

What Guys Said 12

• Either be vain or be mean.

• I agree with this one, because there is no excuse for someone to be vain or mean it is just poor behaviour end of story.

• Biggest?

Part of a mexican meth syndicate, and tortures people or their children to get them to comply with demands.

That's like #1, I think.

• Cheating.
    Faithfulness is an absolute

• Smoking. Instant turn off.

• I so agree with smoking. A girl can be so hot and sexy but the moment she lights up a cigarette she is a massive turn off.

• What would you think if you owned a house and a smoker visited and just dropped his/her cigarette on your driveway or path and stood on it and left it there? I personally think that is rude. What do you think?

• Of course that's rude, but I'd be just as pissed if someone came to my home and dropped a gum wrapper or used tissue.

• farting and burping constantly :-/

• I am fine with a girl farting constantly but burping not so fine with.

• I agree! I dated this guy once who would constantly belch and fart... even when we were eating dinner... and he didn't even notice how much it turned me off.

• Lie or be too full of herself. Check please!

• an attention seeker, a cocky one, and one who thinks she rules everything cause she values life within the paramaters of buying excessive and expensive brands

• Die. Don't do that.

• If i hate her friends

• So if she was a nice girl but her friends were fake, snoby, gold diggers for example would you not be able to date a girl?

• Yeah i couldn't get past that

• I
    1. Have no manners
    2. Rude
    3. Drugs
    4. To much drama
    5. Can not be honest.

• A girl who parties all the time and drinks excessively and smoke weeds are a no go.

• Cheating is the first thing that comes to mind.