Why are women and girls stupid when it comes to dating?

Here I am watching DR. Phil and there's this girl who was found guilty of public mischief etc went to jail for a year, while in jail she fell in ''Love'' with a psycho path who's been accused of heinous crimes like cutting off body parts and tongues. And then there's another girl who made a YouTube video telling girls if your bf hits you stay with him, it means he loves you? How is that loving someone? That's giving guys the right to go up to a random girl and start hitting her. How can anyone be this stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a similar reason that at midnight, men will run to the bank machine to get more cash to go back and hand to a stripper for lap dances.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not just girls who do this. I know guys who will stay with a beautiful woman even if she is a horrible bitch. It's all about the individual. Years ago I knew a guy who stayed with a girl even though she smacked him and insulted him all the time. She used him for his money (which he didn't even have) just because he thought he couldn't do better. I don't talk to him anymore, but from what I've heard he is married to a different woman and she is also terrible. She isn't as bad as the ex girlfriend, but I guess she controls him a lot. So I think it's a self-esteem thing. People will take what they can get even if the other person is severely messed up.

• Regardless of you being in your 20's or not your being immature for generalizing and using your past experiences to define women.

• Why for asking a question? Since when is that a crime? And FYI you did not have to answer my question.

• *looks at age*

What the hell could you possibly know about women or even girls?

• I'm actually 29 not 14 made a mistake signing up.

• That being said, it's not a majority.

• I get your point but its true a lot of women and girls do date guys they later regret. If they keep dating the wrong guys over and over again then yes to me they are stupid in who their choosing. I'm not saying their intelligence is but who they are dating.

• Everyone is different. It's hard sometimes to figure out why people do what they do, but often time we forget their upbringing, their values or lack thereof. We think that everyone has access to education, self esteem, and a sheltered life, and that's not true. People are different, some live in a world that "we" can't fathom.
    I say, don't judge, be compassionate.

• Um duh? Isn't obvious? It's cuz we're women and we're all liars and stupid! We're just walking holes for insertion anyways.
    Yey! \(^~^)/

• LoL, you're the same guy who asked "Why do women lie about who they like?"

• I honestly don't know am I? Even if I am? What does that have to do with this? I'll save you the trouble nothing? You have nothing to add just stirring the pot

• ok he's drunk but I'm not. Girls looooove stirring up shit! When you're hot, you loooove reminding a guy that he's not. And yes, girls (not real women) lie about who they actually like. They say they like good guys when they really like the bad boys. This is nooooooo secret!!!

• I like your username it's nice.

• Usually because they get nervous about things. For example once a guy told me he liked me and I LOVED him so I was acting like a full blown idiot all through school

• Did he really love you? Or was it something he said to get you to like him?

• Nice usermame.

What Guys Said 4

• Why are you stupid for assuming?

• Judging by your user name, I can say you hold a grudge against women from a part experience. Don't generalize.

• Those are still girls who haven't grown out of the teen phase, don't mind them.

• *Looks at question*
    *looks at name*
    *scoffs then leaves*

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOBzWF0Aws
    "Boston bomber."
    *rifles through papers* "It's a real tragedy."
    "... the cute one."
    "Oh f***ing s***!"