Does he just like the attention?

So I've been talking to this guy for a month. We text several times a day, everyday, and on weekends we text constantly all day and night. And he sends me loads of photos and snapchats. We've been trying to set up a date, but he lives about an hour away and we're both really busy with school, so it's been difficult. He suggested I go to his and he makes me dinner at the end of Feb, which I obviously agreed to. But he's not said anything about it since. We were talking about a movie that's coming out soon and how we both want to go see it - I said it would be more fun to go with someone than alone but he didn't say anything to that. Is he just enjoying the attention or does he actually want to go on a date? How can I found out and what should I do? I like this guy but I don't want to waste my time if he's not into me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until the dinner comes around. If it actually happens and works out well, great!! If he keeps pushing it off, he may just like the attention. The constant texting is a good sign. Would you look at my most recent question please? Thanks!