Why Russian girls? Why not other countries girls?

Can you choose German girl or other countries girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess, I know who you are :P
    There is no reason to it, Russian girls just happen to present themselves better - at least the attractive part does which leads to the common misconception that all Russian women are hot af.

What Guys Said 4

• Im assuming you're asking why there is a perception of being Russian women being a common male fantasy? Typically, there are actually equal amounts of men who like the idea of a Russian women as they do Australian, or German, or any other nationality for that matter. It just so happens that Russian is the main outlet the p*rn industry has latched onto, more than likely arising from the widespread eastern European sex slave/sex trade 'industry'.

• Huh? Choose for what

• For me, one of the most important criteria for choosing a girl is that she should have a nerd kind of nature. If a German girl satisfies this criteria then yes.

• Becoz of irina :)

What Girls Said 1

• Are you referring to "Mail ordered brides"? Hey have the website services set up in other countries. I'm assuming German girls can apply if they go to those agencies.