Personality or looks?

I usually go based on personality and the way a girl carries herself. I also usually assume the more attractive girls and I won't have anything in common. If I'm dating just for fun and to meet new people and friends how should I choose?

• Pick based on who you find the physically attractive
  • Go based on personality
  • See who is sending you signals and pick them
  • Choose your crush if you have one

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have a crush, it's because of his personality. Not looks.

• Me too. But for dating in general should I only go for crushes or others as well? I've never dated before and was wondering if dating for fun would be better than waiting until one of my crushes were available or interested. I've been rejected a few times and the girls I like usually end up having boyfriends. That's why I ask.

• Just go for it

What Girls Said 2

• I have had obsessive crushes on guys who were literally a 2 or a 3 out of ten.. they made me wet

• Sometimes when I like a guy, they might not completely have the looks. After getting to know them better, their physical appearance doesn't look as bad. You just get used them.

What Guys Said 1

• looks for me XD