Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?

So I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks now. We both go to the same high school so it's hard not to see her every day. Since we've met, we've been texting and snap chatting all the time. She hugs me every time she sees me. I really like her, and I'm pretty sure she really likes me. So should I go ahead and ask her to be my girlfriend? I'm taking her to dinner Friday night, and I was thinking about asking her then, if the date goes well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You've been dating long enough. Wait too long and she'll think you just want to be friends and someone else will snatch her up. Will you look at my most recent question please?

What Girls Said 2

• YESSSSSSS! GO FOR IT! And if you do and all goes well i wish you very good luck!

• go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• If you two like each other, then there's nothing wrong in asking her to be. Most women like formality like that but you don't HAVE to ask her. It's usually implied