Is 13 sexual partners for a 23/24 year old normal?

This guy im seeing said he dated 13 girls over 10 years and had 2 girlfriends for three years. That 13 number seems high. I know guys tend to lie about Dick size and how many girls slept with.

Does that numver seemnormal for a 23/24 year old guy?

Or is that number alarming?

He kept telling me 13 low for people our age...

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal? No.

For a guy its still not normal, but its a little less shocking.

That being said I don't think there's anything WRONG with either gender having that many partners. Its just that based on averages, its not "normal"

What Guys Said 14

• He has his GAME FACE on by the looks of it. Seems like I have 4 years to catch up by 13.
    I'm going to hide in a corner and cry now.
    th09.deviantart.net/.../...ernalpain88-d3hd04x.jpg

• Well supossedly when girls lie about their number they decrease it and when guys lie they increase but usually when a guy lies he does it to seem cool in front of his friends not his girlfriend.

Is it normal?
    I'd say it's above average but it's not out of what I'd call "normal"

If it really bothers you then break up, if it's something you think you can over look then just move on.

• It's possible but means he's not all too well with meaningful relationships

• Eh, he could be beefing it up a little, but if it's right, I think it's pretty gross. What kind of long term can you expect from a guy that has a new fucktoy every couple months?

• Sex is a natural and healthy part of living, calm down.

• Sex is normal. Sex with that many people in a short span is gross.

• It's above average. Not shockingly so.

• In 10 years... I wouldn't consider it VERY much. It's just too much time. I'd be more worried if he had had them all in one year or 2... maybe 5.

• Lie or not, its not normal.

• HE hits and run dont get close run now :*

• That's expected of anyone that age.

• Just to be clear... he dated 13 girls, as in went out with them, or slept with them?

• 13 sexual partners. But he had prob 4 or 6 of those where girlfriends

• 13 is not only unlucky, but it is high. "Average" doesn't really matter. I mean, consider--if the "average" for a 25 year old man became 30, and the "average" for a 25 year old woman became 25, a "low" 15 sexual partners would still be 3 SUV's full of people. A lot of people, eh?

• I've heard somewhere that the average guy has 11 partners in his lifetime. Dont know if its true though.

• It really depends on the guy if always seems to need a girlfriend then yeah it might be normal.

• Just because he dated a girl doesn't mean they had sex.

• That would be really high for me. Not sure how I would feel if I was dating a girl with that many. But that is because I am more into relationships and have only had 3 sexual partners

What Girls Said 8

• If he did 13 people within 2 months, then yes that would be a lot.
    But since it took him 10 years to reach that number... that's a little.
    It has nothing to do with age... it has to do with the time-frame that it took that person to get that number.

• Don't focus so much on what he did before he met you.
      He seems like a great guy.
      Focus on that.

• It's possible. As for normal... I don't know. You are the one who should dictate it as acceptable or not. You're the one dating him.
    Personally speaking, I would stop seeing him. But that's just me.

• Hell no thats not normal. You're telling me you can't hold a damn relationship but only hold down the vagina

• As long as he is seeing only you and not cheating it doesn't matter. Who cares how many others he has dated. It has no bearing on your relationship.

• Not dated, slept with 13 girls so he says

• Then I'm sorry to say that you're not likely to find it with him. He's done this many times before.

• Thats why I said as long as he is only seeing you and why I referenced about my guy and I being good. If there is an issue with you two then yes its a concern but if you two are committed and things are fine thats different. I'm not saying that having that many is a good thing I'm just saying that if you two are good and there aren't any problems then his number before you doesn't matter.

• I dont think its a big deal, he was single at the time & living his life, just use protection & proceed with caution like any other relationship

• Honestly it's too much in my opinion, he already had his dick inside 13 vaginas, sorry that's a no go :x

• I don't think 13 girls in 10 years is particularly many.

• 13 it's unlucky...