Do you think 11-13 Year Olds should be Dating each other?

I'm Just curious as to what you guys and girls think. I on the other could care less...

Note: 13 year olds can contribute their opinions too. I do not discriminate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Well, I got my first gf and kiss at 11, and I know now that I should've waited, but at the same time it helped me learn about it.
    I won't recommend an 11 y/o kid to date, but at the same time, I won't be strongly against it.

• No go back and play with worms in the garden.

• No way I had no clue about that stuf when I was 11... It will just lead to sex out of the QUESTION

• Yeah sure, not like it's anything serious lol. It's just so they can say "I have a bf/gf". It's not even really "dating", so it's perfectly fine.

• Not at all. 11 is too early to date. I'd even say that 13 is too early to date.

• I don't see a reason why they shouldn't

• yes. i know they can have a good realationship. but really the worst part is if it doesn't last forever. if you have ever read the book the 5 people you meet in heaven i would be when i was living with my ex. and my message would be a clear "people can love you unconditionally, and will do anything for you"

• You can be precocious at that age, but not mature. I'd say no.

• They don't really date at that age. They just "go out" and say how they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

• No. They have no fucking idea about world.

• They should rather concentrate on their exam and hw dates!!

What Girls Said 20

• Lmao no. No no no no no.

• No. You should be learning about your likes and dislikes at that age. Education, sports, hobbies, etc. Too many kids obsessed with bf and gf at 11 years old. Then we wonder why they're pregnant at 15.

• No not really. They barely hit puberty and don't really know what they want. Relationships at that age usually really aren't relationships just three second flings

• No... Too much drama at 13 you're in middle school and tryna figure out your own identity... that stuff can wait.

• Yeah, I see why not it's only a two year difference. Either that it they shouldn't 've dating at all because they're too young.

• No, I think if kids are going to start dating it should be when they get to high school at least.

• I don't consider it dating. I'm not okay with the idea of my children doing so as well.

• No I don't think so. I'm not and I'm 14. They should just enjoy life and not get caught up in stuff like that. All the girls I know that started dating young are whore now.

• Yes, considering we are pre-teens and perfectly capable of a real relationship.

• Honestly I believe people under 18 shouldn't date, it's pointless and a very young age for stress people should take their education serious first, when they have their own place, their own job one car own bills to pay then they are ready for commitment...

• I'm 14, and I've never dated. Personally, i don't see the point really. No one acts on it, i mean they kiss and hold hands but they never actually go out. It won't last anyway. I mean there are couples that last a few months or even a year but come on..

• Nope they should be focusing on studies and other having new hobbies.

• i think its okay as long as its monitored

• No, thats way too young...

• 13 is fine with me but 11 is still a little young.

• HELL no if I have to hear a 6th grader talking about a blow job I'm going to lose it completely! Even when everyone dated that young at my age I wouldn't date cause even I knew I shouldn't but hey I mean I didn't date til I was 17.. I mean who cares I got perfect grades and did excellent in school including a full ride to college. I think if they just didn't care they'd do so much better but I could be wrong who knows.

• I'm 14 and my bf is 13. we've been together for two two years.(under cover cause he can't date until he's at an age where he can marry, being the grandson of the pastor. butt we find ways to manage. p. s. think his mom knows. cause her friend abd i were talking about careers and i told her friend i wanted to be a doctor his mom then asked what did she say she wanted to be.
    from my expierence guys in my middle elementary and proballyl high school are guys that are players and want nothing to do with you more than sex.
    Bottim line is im 14 and i am in a REAL relationships with real feelings and fights. If I can do it others can. Some sgould some shouldn't

• no. at that age you don't even know what real love is, and relationships can be fickle.

• No unless we want them to be like bunnies.

• No, not really. 13 maybe, 11 no.