Should I really try finding a girl?

Should I try finding a girl? That's a very hard thing to do and I doubt I'm that couragious... it also doesn't seem worth it. I'm asking as my friend has had past experiences. I am shy enough, I have never before being with any girl and girls in general is something unknown for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im shy too, but i try to put myself out there so im not hiding in the shadows all the time. You have courage, you just dont know that yet. Put your bravery to the test. If you actually think a girl looks pretty walk up to her and tell her that she looks nice today. You will make yourself feel better, boost your bravery, AND make the girls day! :D

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't try to find one. Once you start looking, you never find anyone. But if you meet a girl and she takes your breath away, don't be afraid to make the first move :)

• You're 15. At least try.

What Guys Said 1

• Its not a necessity when the time is right you will find her. For the mean time don't pay much to what your friends say or do. Just be you and do what makes you happy.