How to get a guy who just wanted to F*** you wanna Date you? Any Solutions?

I really like this guy, I didn't let him F*** me ONS.

Please all of you donot be mean to me , I would be grateful if you could help this girl. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy doesn't like you in that way, or if he doesn't want a relationship at all, then there's nothing you can do.

If the guy DOES like you in that way, but he's unsure, or if he is reluctant to be in a relationship in general but hasn't totally ruled it out, then you made the right move by not sleeping with him. Giving a guy casual sex is almost guaranteed to make him NOT want a relationship with you, but many girls think the opposite, and get burned.

What you CAN do is have a great personality and be easy and fun to be around. If you are bitchy or easily offended or roll your eyes or whatever, that's a huge turn-off. If you are fun and enjoyable to be around, that's attractive.

Beyond that, all you can do is let the guy know that you DO in fact like him and would like to be in a relationship, but that you don't, EVER, have sex outside of a relationship. Either he'll get past his reluctance to be in a relationship or he won't, but there's no way to MAKE him change his mind. He has to WANT to change it, and not all guys are going to want to.

Ask yourself this: what could a guy that you have zero interest in do to make you want to be with him? Probably nothing, but at most, be fun and charming. This is more-or-less the same thing.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, honestly Tess it will not be easy. The man doesn't seem to be looking for a partner at the moment. There are only two ways I can think of to help: 1) keep putting sex off until he begins to fall for you (many girls who want boyfriends test men to see if they will stick around for boyfriend material), however it is risky due to him leaving the moment he realizes this or 2) tell him directly or indirectly that you are not interested in one night stands. If he continues to see you then you know he wants you as a partner.

• No i won't ever give in that easily. But at least i could do something to let him know that i am approachable and dateable.

I am not sure how he took it when i rejected the ONS. But i did notice he kept trying for long, later he showed me a disappointed face. I told him we could wait for sometime, but he had no reply. He was so strong on me, he even said I am superbly attracted to you. I even told him to get another girl. He replied me saying I donot look that good. I replied saying You got a low self esteem issues. I had to plead him to let me go. Finally he let me go.

I donot know how he has reacted when i confessed to one of his friends, that i rejected him but i am seriously interested in dating him. but he friend says you tell him yourself.

i donot know whether the guy will misunderstand me more now? cause i told his friend to let him know I want to date him. He friend said he doesn't have a gf.

• i believve this guy wants you only for sex. better forget him ;-)

• You can't. A lot of guys are only interested in sex and you can't change that.

• Doesn't sound like a winning situation, to be honest.

• :( something? and why?

I am not sure how he took it when i rejected the ONS. But i did notice he kept trying for long, later he showed me a disappointed face. I even told him to get another girl. He replied me saying I donot look that good. I replied saying You got a low self esteem issues. I had to plead him to let me go. Finally he let me go.

• Best advice I can give is to be upfront with your intentions: you want to date him. If he's open to that, great - if not, then that's that, and it's time to move on. You could have all the time and energy in the world and you could still not be able to "change" him.

• By f*cking him. I'm being completely serious.

• Thats risky, moreover i dont think he will respect me ever. cause he will think " at first she rejects me but not she changes her mind".

• All of which you said is true. If he just wants you as a booty call, leave him and find a better guy.

What Girls Said 0