Is it bad for a 11th grade guy date a 9th grade girl?

cause mad kids do it in my school and I was starting to think to do it cause there's a couple girls that I've been talking to that I sorta like but I don't know with the age difference like 2 years

thanks guys for the advice I prob will go out with her haha thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 years? You're fine. That's not a big deal at all. In high school, everyone dates. I'm sure you probably have seen seniors and freshman dating, and sometimes high school girls date guys that aren't in school. If you likes you, go for it.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I work that out around 16 year old guy going out with a 14 year old girl.

To be honest I've heard of a lot worse and in the USA 14 and 16 are still classed as minors so I don't think too many people will look at it too bad.

If its a 19 year old going with a 14 year old girl then things would be different and so would my answer.

Just stick to the laws and don't rush into things.

It would be easier to answer with ages rather than grade years.

• No...The difference is only two years...And I adult relationships the average age difference is about 5 years...So your in the clear bro...

• I personally don't think that's too bad, you're both still minors...

But her parents might have something to say about it, especially if you look older than you actually are. Just take it slow, and you'll probably be alright.

• Haha yeah I don't even look like my age its messed up haha