Guys: What do you think when you get a late night drunk text?

haven't talked to this guy in about 4 months. He really hurt me - i dont think he knows it though. Long story short, we really wanted to date and then he just dissapeared and stopped talking to me with no reason. Last night, I texted "miss you".

Most Helpful Guy

• I think these are the kind of texts that confuse me. I wouldn't take it as i want sex. but i would probably think if i received that text that you were just lonely at that moment and wanted someone to talk to. which is mostly the case in my experience.

• I say that because then when i try to talk to the girl about it they always play dumb and pretend it was noting

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on how things went with you to. He could see it as you genuinely missing him, or in his mind, it could translate to "I want sex". I don't know the details, so can't say for sure.

• If a girl texted that to me, Id text her back and see what she means. Maybe the next day shell regret it but ill understand if she does and i won't think anything of it. If I still have feelings for her then Id buy her dinner and wed take things from there!

What Girls Said 0