Guys what do you think of a girl if she sends you nude pics and she's your gf?

I've been dating my bf for 8 months and i sent him nudes for the firsg time and he sent me some back and now i feel awful. I dont want him thinking im a slut or w. e. I jusy wanted to please him :/Guys what do you think of your gf if she sends you nudes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context really. If you two had been teasing each other over text, and getting kinda of naughty then they could be quite good. Sort of if the topic involves looks, and you send him a daring image to "prove your point".
    That would be okay.

But a random one out of nowhere with no context would be kind of weird.

So as long as they're in context and it isn't too early then I'd say daring images are okay. Just keep in mind it's more effective to subtly hide the best parts when teasing. Because guys want what we can't see/have, so covering yourself a little (or posing so he can't see) works like a charm.

But above all else, only do it if you're 100% sure you want to send them

What Guys Said 4

• It's totally fine. I never ask for them though, I want to be surprised by them. Whether it's during a conversation that seems to be escalating with a lot of teasing, or whether it's out of the blue. It makes me so happy (also horny) to get random risque pics throughout the day and know she's thinking about me. You need to tease and be suggestive not just go here's tits vag butt done. Some girls can only take shots of themselves of two parts of their body and make no effort to hide anything or be suggestive or build up to it. It get's boring getting basically the same two pictures all the time.

• I would personally love them, but I wouldn't pressure her into sending them if she wasn't comfortable. Not would I send her some if she wasn't comfortable getting them

• If your his gf then no problem,
    Because you both are in love so go head.
    It didn't mean that you are a slut.

• I will be very happy and that means she love and trust me and that doesn't mean you are slut

What Girls Said 0