Do you find someone skinny with no muscles attractive?

Literally no muscles... skinny wrists, legs, chest, stomach... bones poking through

• Yes
    15% (2)50% (3)26% (5)Vote
  • No
    85% (11)50% (3)74% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
When I say bones poking through I meant at the joints mainly

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd feel sorry for him and feed him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I probably already eat a lot more than you

• Show All
    • That's basically my lifestyle... eat dirty, never train... I don't seem to ever put on weight... muscle or fat and no, I don't bruise easily

• Do you walk to a lot of places, or use car/bus?
      Maybe you have worms haha. Just kidding. Seriously though, bones should not be poking through, it could be very unhealthy.

What Girls Said 3

• I tend to like thin guys but the way you describe it made it seem unappealing. Thin doesn't always mean boney... I Don't like seeing bones but a normal thin physique is fine. I'm thin but don't have obvious bones poking through so it's very much possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • bones poking through? ohmygod :( that would make me really sad. i would want to fatten him up. give him a lot of pasta and steak. and ice cream. jesus. super skinny people, regardless of gender, freak me the fuck out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bleck! Nope not in the least

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• what you just described I don't think anyone likes, if some people do then its like 99.999% in our favor, not theirs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Big reason why I judge my own appearance harshly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not quite that skinny, but this brings down my self confidence a notch, which is not what it needed
    If I could put on a bit of weight or muscle I would. However I have a ridiculously high metabolism. I try exercising to build up muscle but it's really not much

0|0
    0|0